Search found 9 matches

by lutz
15.07.2009 08:59
Forum: Gallery
Topic: Necklace photo - feedback requested
Replies: 6
Views: 18926

Hello,

I have no problems with the achieved sharpness of the necklace; it is great.
But the background seems too similar in tone and pattern to the jewelry and I do not see why it would have to be in focus at all. More separation between the two would be good.
Somehow it might be good to get the ...
by lutz
01.07.2009 05:33
Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
Topic: Congratulations on a glowing review on Luminous Landscape !!
Replies: 2
Views: 14239

Congratulations on a glowing review on Luminous Landscape !!

Congratulations on a glowing review on one of the most important photography websites (Luminous Landscape) !!! :D

from Dr. Dubovoy at http://www.luminous-landscape.com/tutorials/Helicon.shtml

CONCLUSION:
Helicon Focus is a terrific tool, and as such I have definitely added it to my arsenal. It ...
by lutz
14.09.2008 08:30
Forum: Gallery
Topic: Some of my results
Replies: 3
Views: 11227

Congratulations! great pictures.
by lutz
13.02.2007 04:37
Forum: Gallery
Topic: Nuremberg, Germany, night shots
Replies: 12
Views: 28742

I do not know this building but I guess it might be a church - they can be scary too.
by lutz
09.02.2007 21:39
Forum: Gallery
Topic: Nuremberg, Germany, night shots
Replies: 12
Views: 28742

ariel wrote:I am getting more and more nervous going down the page. :wink:
Great, than it is provoking something.
I am aware I did not necessarily enhance the beauty of the image. It was just fun playing (I hope the photographer does not mind).
by lutz
09.02.2007 04:29
Forum: Gallery
Topic: Nuremberg, Germany, night shots
Replies: 12
Views: 28742

and a lot of darkening, retouching and Xero "bad dream" plugin

Image
by lutz
09.02.2007 04:16
Forum: Gallery
Topic: Nuremberg, Germany, night shots
Replies: 12
Views: 28742

with really exagerated edges

Image
by lutz
09.02.2007 04:13
Forum: Gallery
Topic: Nuremberg, Germany, night shots
Replies: 12
Views: 28742

sharpening & abuse

Hello Dan,

beautiful shot. But for my taste it was screaming for some sharpening, rotation and then some darker treatment for even more drama.

Image
by lutz
05.02.2007 05:10
Forum: Gallery
Topic: Planthopper
Replies: 6
Views: 19858

Very nice!

any idea what kind of hopper this is? or some more pics?