odd bug - but the pointer won't change to "-", but if you set Ev to a negative value, the pointer changes to "-". you can zoom out, then set Ev to zero.
SO, when is the next release? I can't wait. Will the autofocus/A/B issue be reworked? It would be really nice to Autofocus - save A, Autofocus ...
Search found 2 matches
- 25.07.2011 16:25
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Zooming out
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7138
- 07.06.2011 22:21
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: my short list of issues
- Replies: 8
- Views: 10719
my short list of issues
I'm using remote on an iMac, running snow leopard with a Nikon D700. For the most part, things work well. I've been moving from Nikon remote to this software.
1. I don't understand the work flow with Auto-focus and setting near and far points. It seems odd that I can't autofocus on a front point ...
1. I don't understand the work flow with Auto-focus and setting near and far points. It seems odd that I can't autofocus on a front point ...