Search found 2 matches

by mpphoto
08.07.2011 02:45
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: Remote Is Eratic
Replies: 5
Views: 6334

Remote Is Eratic

I'm testing Remote and it functions fine when using the program to find the near and far points, but when I begin the shooting sequence it seems to stop moving the focus before it gets to the far focus point. In other words, I get the first 10 incremental steps and then the remaining 20 are on the ...
by mpphoto
29.06.2011 22:23
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: Advice for Shooting Jewelry
Replies: 1
Views: 3606

Advice for Shooting Jewelry

I have just downloaded Focus and Remote to use with a Nikon D3 and a MacBook Pro for a jewelry project. I have not yet set anything up, but I'm certainly going to do some testing before I'm on a job. Is there any advice before I begin? Is strobe better than continuous light? I've used both for ...