Search found 5 matches
- 24.08.2011 20:08
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Canon 7D + Helicon Remote = Flaky?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5104
Re: Canon 7D + Helicon Remote = Flaky?
I've had issues with remote and using the DoF preview feature, but it works flawlessly with DoF preview disabled, I just use fast preview to check things before shooting a stack, and thats with a 7D and 100mm EF macro lens.
- 18.07.2011 01:45
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Suggestion: Name output by folder?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3748
Suggestion: Name output by folder?
Hi
I was just wondering whether you have considered (and whether the option exists and I am just not seeing it) having the option to name output files based on the folder name. A specific example is that I am running batches of stacks using the "Add all subfolders to queue" option. Currently I have ...
I was just wondering whether you have considered (and whether the option exists and I am just not seeing it) having the option to name output files based on the folder name. A specific example is that I am running batches of stacks using the "Add all subfolders to queue" option. Currently I have ...
- 06.07.2011 17:06
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: slow performance of HF 64-bit Pro
- Replies: 10
- Views: 12142
Re: slow performance of HF 64-bit Pro
I've tried it with a C:temp folder, still the same slow delay. There are no removable storage devices. If it helps I could post a system diagnostic/spec list?
- 05.07.2011 12:14
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: batch processing using queue
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9000
Re: batch processing using queue
An ability to add sub-folder sub-folders would be good.
For example some of the things I am photographing are too big to get in one frame, so I have to take several stacks, and stitch the end result together. I like to keep those stacks in seperate sub-folders, within a single parent. Other things ...
For example some of the things I am photographing are too big to get in one frame, so I have to take several stacks, and stitch the end result together. I like to keep those stacks in seperate sub-folders, within a single parent. Other things ...
- 02.07.2011 16:48
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: slow performance of HF 64-bit Pro
- Replies: 10
- Views: 12142
Re: slow performance of HF 64-bit Pro
I'm having similar issues with 64 Bit pro.
It opens up fine, but transitioning to the "Parameters" tab takes a while when I have large folders. Once there, it's pretty quick unless reading raw files (Canon 7D).
However, I'm wanting to do batches using the queue. Once I select the files I want to ...
It opens up fine, but transitioning to the "Parameters" tab takes a while when I have large folders. Once there, it's pretty quick unless reading raw files (Canon 7D).
However, I'm wanting to do batches using the queue. Once I select the files I want to ...