I had been enjoying the Helicon products for some time using a Nikon D7000. I have upgraded to FX and these are my first stacks with a Nikon D600. You can see the full size photo at:
http://victor-naraveckis.smugmug.com/Flowers/Flowers-Helicon-Naraveckis/i-6hwr3BR/0/XL/Tulipanes-XL.jpg
[urlhttp ...
Search found 6 matches
- 12.02.2013 06:02
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: My first stacks with a Nikon D600
- Replies: 1
- Views: 8539
- 19.12.2011 00:30
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: D300 & Helicon Remote freezing.
- Replies: 31
- Views: 31694
Re: D300 & Helicon Remote freezing.
I am having the same problem after install the last software update. I re-installed the old version is is working now. My camera is a Nikon D7000.
- 17.10.2011 01:16
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: Photo Sharpness enhanced with Helicon Focus
- Replies: 3
- Views: 16615
Photo Sharpness enhanced with Helicon Focus
One of the advantages of using Helicon Focus beyond the Micro and Macro photograpy is the possibility to use the lens at their sharpest point we you are shooting normal size objects. Every lens have an optimal range of sharpness (from Ken Rockwell: Most lenses are their sharpest from two stops below ...
- 11.10.2011 05:20
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Android for Remote??
- Replies: 13
- Views: 15556
Re: Android for Remote??
Not at all, the buttons size is ok. The response time is very good. I can operate the software on the tablet using my fingers but for more precision I am using a capacitive stylus pen. The tablet comes with an small 32GB ssd (no so much space left for pictures after windows 7 takes what he needs ...
- 09.10.2011 06:45
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Android for Remote??
- Replies: 13
- Views: 15556
Re: Android for Remote??
I am using Helicon Remote on an Acer W500 Tablet PC (Windows 7) and it works like in my I7 Desktop PC, very very well.
- 09.10.2011 06:38
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: camera focus constant, move camera... or use focus ring?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 59021
Re: camera focus constant, move camera... or use focus ring?
Hi, this is my first post here. I am using Helicon Focus and Helicon Remote with Stackshot Macro rail. So far the results seems very good. Here you can see some examples:
http://victor-naraveckis.smugmug.com/Flowers/Flowers-Helicon-Naraveckis/19175936_dq2Wz4#1494461441_TF64kmK-A-LB
http ...
http://victor-naraveckis.smugmug.com/Flowers/Flowers-Helicon-Naraveckis/19175936_dq2Wz4#1494461441_TF64kmK-A-LB
http ...