Search found 3 matches

by shadows44
30.09.2018 23:58
Forum: Gallery
Topic: Ant (Camponotus nicobarensis)
Replies: 1
Views: 21930

Ant (Camponotus nicobarensis)

Two pictures of a small ant (Sony A7RII+Canon 70-200f4+x10 microscope objective) :

http://medias.3dvf.com/news/sitegrab/2018-09-17%2022-13-40%20(B,Radius8,Smoothing4).jpg

http://medias.3dvf.com/news/sitegrab/2018-09-17%2022-20-54%20(B,Radius8,Smoothing4)-2.jpg

The mandibles are less than a ...
by shadows44
22.11.2011 12:53
Forum: Gallery
Topic: Review : Helicon focus for 3D Scanning
Replies: 4
Views: 12771

Re: Review : Helicon focus for 3D Scanning

I've made a few other tests... And it looks like I'm getting somewhere ! Here are some of the results :

http://uppix.3dvf.com/images/2011112211.jpg
bottom left : same object as above, but obviously the result is better.
Right : depth map for the elephant head, with default smoothing & smoothing ...
by shadows44
23.10.2011 17:55
Forum: Gallery
Topic: Review : Helicon focus for 3D Scanning
Replies: 4
Views: 12771

Review : Helicon focus for 3D Scanning

Hello,

I'm a French online journalist working from 3DVF.com (the main CG news website) ; we have recently launched an article about low-cost 3D scanning, our goal being to provide reviews of the main solutions (DAVID Laserscanner, Autodesk Photofly, etc).
Since Helicon Focus can create 3D models ...