Search found 3 matches

by krizd
08.12.2011 22:38
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: EOS 550d problem
Replies: 7
Views: 7375

Re: EOS 550d problem

Ok, I have sent report as you asked me. If you will need anything else, just write me. I hope it can finally work together with my 500D :wink:
by krizd
07.12.2011 22:46
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: EOS 550d problem
Replies: 7
Views: 7375

Re: EOS 550d problem

Thank you, I have just tryed it. It works different way, but still it is not able to work normal. Just after connecting camera to helicon remote it started to take photos with no chance to stop it. After taking maybe 10 snaps it stopped and the application was frozen and still is frozen. I have to ...
by krizd
06.12.2011 11:44
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: EOS 550d problem
Replies: 7
Views: 7375

Re: EOS 550d problem

I have little bit simillar problems with my EOS 500D. After connecting my camera Helicon Remote succesfully detects it, but during taking photos it has very long distances between snaps and finaly it hangs. In this case I usually try to disconnect camera. And then software is still dead and camera ...