Search found 11 matches
- 08.09.2015 22:36
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: helicon v5x for mac?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5257
Re: helicon v5x for mac?
In version 5x for windows, run the stacking on a series of images to create a stacked image. You'll end up in the "parameters" tab. Select one of the source images on the right side, then right click on the stacked image in the lower image panel. If you hold down the right mouse button the source ...
- 01.09.2015 01:49
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: helicon v5x for mac?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5257
helicon v5x for mac?
I really like Helicon v5x for PC (I'm using 5.3.14), however I'm gradually switching over to mac and was wondering if there is a version for OSX? The features that I specifically like (which don't seem to be present in v6x or v4x) is 1) the image browser, 2) the ability to right click and reveal the ...
- 30.07.2015 23:38
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: slow pan/scroll on mac
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4870
Re: slow pan/scroll on mac
I think the problem is just the size and resolution of the screen -- if I shrink the size of the window the performance improves. If you can think of a workaround that still uses the whole screen, I would be very appreciative.
Thanks!
Thanks!
- 30.07.2015 17:13
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: slow pan/scroll on mac
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4870
slow pan/scroll on mac
Hello, The mac version of the software seems to be graphically very slow -- specifically when I am panning around the image after it has rendered and when I try to retouch the image. I am using a 5k imac (32GB, 4.0GhZ, AMD Radeon R9 M295X). Other graphics heavy applications such as Capture One and ...
- 24.07.2015 22:00
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: slow focus stacking on network drive
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4725
Re: slow focus stacking on network drive
I actually just upgraded to the synology NAS and it works very fast now.
- 17.07.2015 20:49
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: slow focus stacking on network drive
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4725
slow focus stacking on network drive
Hello, I have found that helicon focus is much slower when operating on a network drive (Windows 7 client accessing a RAID 0 NAS over a gigabit connection via SMB2). Specifically the previews are slow to render (I've tried both helicon 5 and 6). I have no such issues when I use an external drive ...
- 05.12.2012 18:05
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Helicon focus crashes after retouching
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5528
Re: Helicon focus crashes after retouching
I was wondering if this will be fixed? I noticed that the problem persists in the latest version (5.3.7.2).
Thanks, Chad
Thanks, Chad
- 04.09.2012 18:14
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Helicon focus crashes after retouching
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5528
Helicon focus crashes after retouching
Hello,
After retouching a stack I can save the result but if I then attempt to make another stack the program seems to go into a loop from which it never emerges and I am forced to terminate it via the task manager.
I am using Helicon Focus 5.3.7 x64 on a windows 7 machine.
Any help would be much ...
After retouching a stack I can save the result but if I then attempt to make another stack the program seems to go into a loop from which it never emerges and I am forced to terminate it via the task manager.
I am using Helicon Focus 5.3.7 x64 on a windows 7 machine.
Any help would be much ...
- 10.08.2012 15:34
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: helicon remote unable to remember focus points.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4881
Re: helicon remote unable to remember focus points.
I will have to check when I get back home on the PC version, but the newest mac version works fine.
- 10.08.2012 06:22
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: helicon remote unable to remember focus points.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4881
helicon remote unable to remember focus points.
I used helicon remote successfully on the mac as well as older versions on the PC. I am now using 5.3.6 on the PC and have discovered a problem. If I sent Point "A" and then point "B" it is unable to return to precisely return to point "A" -- it goes to a nearer point instead. Similarly, if I set ...
- 16.07.2012 20:00
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: difference between latest mac and pc versions
- Replies: 8
- Views: 10691
difference between latest mac and pc versions
What is the difference between the latest mac version (4.2.9) and the latest pc version (5.3.5)? Or point me to a document which discusses this (I searched the forums but couldn't find anything).
Thanks in advance,
Chad
Thanks in advance,
Chad