Hi flo,
Tried the two green buttons and, yes, HR works with the << >> buttons.
OK, so one step closer to working software.
I also couldn't get anything out of HF, it said the files all had to be of the same kind. I thought it might be because my Mac laptop isn't new, so I wanted to put the files ...
Search found 6 matches
- 23.08.2012 23:33
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote D800
- Replies: 21
- Views: 20716
- 23.08.2012 19:58
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote D800
- Replies: 21
- Views: 20716
Re: Helicon Remote D800
I tried again after resetting the D800 - still exactly the same problem. Really not happy with the situation as I have some difficult macro to shoot quite urgently. I don't want to go to my D300...
- 21.08.2012 22:45
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote D800
- Replies: 21
- Views: 20716
Re: Helicon Remote D800
Yep, sent a report too! Hope we can sort this out.
Gary
Gary
- 21.08.2012 15:53
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote D800
- Replies: 21
- Views: 20716
Re: Helicon Remote D800
Thanks Stas, I'll try that later.
Gary
Gary
- 21.08.2012 12:25
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote D800
- Replies: 21
- Views: 20716
Re: Helicon Remote D800
Hi flo,
Not yet, not entirely sure why it doesn't work. I think the live view is dark because I'm shooting at f/8 - I'm using flash lighting - and the lens doesn't open up until it tries to focus. I'm going to try tonight on my Toshiba laptop to see if it is a Mac thing...
Cheers
Gary
Not yet, not entirely sure why it doesn't work. I think the live view is dark because I'm shooting at f/8 - I'm using flash lighting - and the lens doesn't open up until it tries to focus. I'm going to try tonight on my Toshiba laptop to see if it is a Mac thing...
Cheers
Gary
- 20.08.2012 22:26
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote D800
- Replies: 21
- Views: 20716
Re: Helicon Remote D800
Hi, it is some time ago, I used hf remote. I changed from Nikon D3 to D800.
Unfortunately hf remote does not work with MY D800. I am on mac OSX 10.7.4.
D800 on AF s, Makro Nikor on AF, Manual exposure mode
Starting with autofocussing the nearest point works fine. But fine tuning with the ...
Unfortunately hf remote does not work with MY D800. I am on mac OSX 10.7.4.
D800 on AF s, Makro Nikor on AF, Manual exposure mode
Starting with autofocussing the nearest point works fine. But fine tuning with the ...