Ok next question. Will Helicon Remote for ipad work with wireless unit CameraMator
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/9 ... _dslr.html
Search found 3 matches
- 25.01.2013 05:00
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote für Ipad
- Replies: 13
- Views: 14637
- 25.01.2013 04:53
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote für Ipad
- Replies: 13
- Views: 14637
Re: Helicon Remote für Ipad
Price for Camranger Hardware with Ipad App is $300. Helicon remote for IPad is software only, I suppose will be about $40, so I need to find a compatible wireless unit for the software for a lot less than the Canon unit
I prefer the Helicon remote software especially for focus stacking. Set In ...
I prefer the Helicon remote software especially for focus stacking. Set In ...
- 20.01.2013 15:32
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote für Ipad
- Replies: 13
- Views: 14637
Re: Helicon Remote für Ipad
Will Helicon Remote for Ipad work with the Camranger wireless unit? Cheaper than Canon/Nikon units.
http://www.camranger.com/
http://www.camranger.com/