Search found 11 matches

by kinon
17.02.2013 16:37
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: update
Replies: 1
Views: 2739

update

Hello Stas,
I noticed that there was an automatic update of HR recently, what has changed?
by kinon
22.01.2013 13:57
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: displaying of the shooting progress
Replies: 2
Views: 3804

Re: displaying of the shooting progress

Thank you.
On the other hand, a small size of progress window would be as effective and could be placed at the bottom left of the screen, for example...
by kinon
21.01.2013 02:10
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: displaying of the shooting progress
Replies: 2
Views: 3804

displaying of the shooting progress

Hi Stas,

When I start shooting, the progress bar appears on the image. Is it possible to move it up or down so that we can see the picture?

Thank you.
by kinon
21.01.2013 01:37
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: Stepping problems during shooting
Replies: 22
Views: 18574

Re: Stepping problems during shooting

Hello Mark,

This happened to me once. In my case I did not pay attention to the fact that after selecting near and far points I had not noticed that the number of steps was very important! In this case it seems that HR does not work but in reality it advance with very tiny steps, too tiny to see ...
by kinon
12.01.2013 14:09
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: Remote and LV
Replies: 1
Views: 2869

Remote and LV

Is there a way to use Remote without LV to save battery? (D800/Nexus7)
Option "Disable LV mode during shooting" does not work.
While option" disable LV after finishing stack" (yes/no) works, and "Activate LV upon connecting to camera" (yes/no), works also.

Thank you
by kinon
02.01.2013 21:29
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: personal settings
Replies: 4
Views: 5056

Re: personal settings

I will use Helicon Remote for landscapes. So in this type of use, with the same lens, these settings do not change much over the shots and will be quite repetitive. I wish I could memorize at least 2 or 3 complete settings: minimum and maximum distance (therefore in this case the number of motor ...
by kinon
02.01.2013 00:11
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: USB connectivity for Android devices
Replies: 2
Views: 3834

Re: USB connectivity for Android devices

You need to use this type of cable to connect to the Nexus 7 tablet
http://www.amazon.fr/Micro-Syncro-Samsu ... _cr_s_cp_1
or
http://www.usbfever.com/index_eproduct_ ... ts_id=2447
and use the cable provided by Canon to connect the camera
by kinon
30.12.2012 11:18
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: personal settings
Replies: 4
Views: 5056

Re: personal settings

Following my question
Of course this would imply that ​​to memorize a setting, some part of the normal action (first action, A for example ) be automatically removed from the recording (This must also be done in the normal process i presume) and therefore manually performed by user (setting the lens ...
by kinon
29.12.2012 21:36
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: personal settings
Replies: 4
Views: 5056

personal settings

suggestion: If this is possible it would be very useful to save personal settings, 2 or 3 with a specific lens, to save time when shooting landscape in difficult conditions..
Because in this type of shots with a specific lens, it is uncommon to use very different settings
by kinon
29.12.2012 17:38
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: Android (nexus 7) and gallery
Replies: 2
Views: 3635

Re: Android (nexus 7) and gallery

thank you I could disable gallery!
by kinon
28.12.2012 17:12
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: Android (nexus 7) and gallery
Replies: 2
Views: 3635

Android (nexus 7) and gallery

I do not use Gallery, can I disable it, because the system always asks to allow Gallery to use USB and creates confusion with the same message from Helicon Remote ?
Thanh you