Search found 4 matches

by mcadkins
04.02.2013 21:45
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: Stepping problems during shooting
Replies: 22
Views: 18574

Re: Stepping problems during shooting

That is correct. Everything is fine setting up the stack, no movement during the shoot.
by mcadkins
26.01.2013 06:08
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: Stepping problems during shooting
Replies: 22
Views: 18574

Re: Stepping problems during shooting

I had a bunch of custom settings on my MK III, reset the camera and still had the problem
by mcadkins
22.01.2013 17:01
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: Stepping problems during shooting
Replies: 22
Views: 18574

Re: Stepping problems during shooting

Regardless of the stack size, all of the images have the same focal distance. It definitely is not moving during shooting. Might try a different camera although I wanted the resolution of the MK III

Mark
by mcadkins
12.01.2013 17:29
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: Stepping problems during shooting
Replies: 22
Views: 18574

Stepping problems during shooting

Using HR I can successfully set the near and far points and check the saved points, the camera focus moves normally. However, when I acquire the stack, the is no changing of the focus point. The entire stack is at the same distance. The numbers change in the software, but the lens does not step. I ...