Hi Catherine.
I got an email from Nick who own Nodal Ninja, the leading company of panorama head https://www.nodalninja.com/#top_c
Their MECHA is a robotic head. I have Helicon Remote for my WeMacro rail. I know it also works with StopShot. Nick said there are several ways to control the MECHA he ...
Search found 28 matches
- 06.05.2026 03:49
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Nodal Ninja MECHA and Helicon Remote
- Replies: 4
- Views: 301
- 05.05.2026 23:21
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Nodal Ninja MECHA and Helicon Remote
- Replies: 4
- Views: 301
Re: Nodal Ninja MECHA and Helicon Remote
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I hope all is well with your and others at Helicon Soft.
The Nodal Ninja MECHA, a robotic pano head, uses a web application to set parameters. There is a shutter release cable (USB) that triggers the camera.I did send a request to Nodal Ninja, MECHA manufacturer ...
The Nodal Ninja MECHA, a robotic pano head, uses a web application to set parameters. There is a shutter release cable (USB) that triggers the camera.I did send a request to Nodal Ninja, MECHA manufacturer ...
- 05.05.2026 20:26
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Nodal Ninja MECHA and Helicon Remote
- Replies: 4
- Views: 301
Nodal Ninja MECHA and Helicon Remote
Is there a way to use Helicon Remote for bracketing with the Nodal Ninja Mecha. I feel 7 brackets at 2EV is what I need for high contrast scenes in places like churches when I am shooting 360x180 panos for virtual tours. Prior to getting the Nonal Ninja MECHA robotic pano head I used Helicon Remote ...
- 27.03.2025 11:04
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote and WeMacro
- Replies: 1
- Views: 11084
Helicon Remote and WeMacro
What devices can be used to control a WeMacro motorized rail using Helicon Remote. I use Nikon Z cameras and have a MacBook, iPAD, Android phone and Android tablet. I did get Bluetooth connecting using my MacBook. I was unable to get Bluetooth to connect with my iPAD. My preference is using the iPAD ...
- 24.11.2023 03:02
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Intervelometer function/capability with Helicon Remote
- Replies: 2
- Views: 20889
Re: Intervelometer function/capability with Helicon Remote
Thank you for the timely reply Catherine. Great news.
- 22.11.2023 12:42
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Intervelometer function/capability with Helicon Remote
- Replies: 2
- Views: 20889
Intervelometer function/capability with Helicon Remote
Is there a way to set up Helicon Remote to take a sequence of HDR images and a specified interval? Adding intervelometer capability in conjunction with Helicon Remote? If not intrinsic to Helicon Remote is there a way to add this functionality externally to the Helicon Remote tethered camera? Thanks
- 25.03.2023 14:53
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Z9 - Some commands not working
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2968
Re: Z9 - Some commands not working
Thank you. My error.
- 25.03.2023 10:32
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Z9 - Some commands not working
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2968
Z9 - Some commands not working
I have Helicon Remote connected to my Nikon Z9 via a WiFi network on my Z9.
I am experiencing issues with controls. Some work, others do not.
I want to use Helicon Remote for tethered HDR sequences. I can adjust the exposure, the histogram shows.
However when I go to Tools for Bracketing I am ...
I am experiencing issues with controls. Some work, others do not.
I want to use Helicon Remote for tethered HDR sequences. I can adjust the exposure, the histogram shows.
However when I go to Tools for Bracketing I am ...
- 23.03.2023 18:57
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: iPAD wireless connection to Nikon Z9
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3021
Re: iPAD wireless connection to Nikon Z9
Thank you Catherine. I appreciate the help.
- 22.03.2023 18:00
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: iPAD wireless connection to Nikon Z9
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3021
iPAD wireless connection to Nikon Z9
I am having trouble connecting Helicon Remote on my iPAD to my Nikon Z9 for shooting HDR.
I am trying to use the Z9's internal WiFi network capability and it gets disconnected
If WiFi is the way to do this can you let me know the steps?
What I am doing is setting up a wifi network in the Z9 and ...
I am trying to use the Z9's internal WiFi network capability and it gets disconnected
If WiFi is the way to do this can you let me know the steps?
What I am doing is setting up a wifi network in the Z9 and ...
- 22.02.2022 17:29
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: REMOTE BETA - Z9 - UPLOAD PRIORITY MODE ISSUE
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3919
Re: REMOTE BETA - Z9 - UPLOAD PRIORITY MODE ISSUE
Yes Catherine - that is what I feel happens. I will try reproducing this and note each step I take. I was frustrated the last two times it happened and just restarted the camera and the talet. I know that exiting the program and restarting works.
- 22.02.2022 17:23
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Nikon Z9 - Helicon Beta - Android Tablet - Problem
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3119
Re: Nikon Z9 - Helicon Beta - Android Tablet - Problem
Thanks for the reply Catherine. While it it did work with my D500 I could not get it working with the Z9. The Android tablet is not expensive and the new one is faster.
I hope all is well with you and others in Ukraine.
I hope all is well with you and others in Ukraine.
- 16.02.2022 14:27
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: BETA missing features
- Replies: 0
- Views: 50964
BETA missing features
I am not able to see focus peaking or areas in focus
I am not able to use touch screen on the Android to focus the camera
Using the latest version of Helicon Remote Beta
Nikon Z9 camera
Is there an expected date for a full release of Helicon Remote for mirrorless cameras?
I am not able to use touch screen on the Android to focus the camera
Using the latest version of Helicon Remote Beta
Nikon Z9 camera
Is there an expected date for a full release of Helicon Remote for mirrorless cameras?
- 15.02.2022 23:39
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: REMOTE BETA - Z9 - UPLOAD PRIORITY MODE ISSUE
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3919
Re: REMOTE BETA - Z9 - UPLOAD PRIORITY MODE ISSUE
I find that I need to quit Helicon Remote Beta to review the in camera images. If I unplug the cable, as I have done in the past to disconnect the camera then the program and camera do not connect as they did in the past. In the past - Nikon D500 with Android tablet using micro USB
- 15.02.2022 20:35
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: REMOTE BETA - Z9 - UPLOAD PRIORITY MODE ISSUE
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3919
REMOTE BETA - Z9 - UPLOAD PRIORITY MODE ISSUE
With an Android tablet with built in USB C I do get Helicon Remote Beta to connect to the Nikon Z9
The following appears on the screen - paraphrased: CAMERA IS IN UPLOAD PRIORITY MODE. TO EXIT UPLOAD PRIORITY MODE AND RETURN TO LIVE VIEW PRESS RELEASE SHUTTER BUTTON HALFWAY.
Do I need to press the ...
The following appears on the screen - paraphrased: CAMERA IS IN UPLOAD PRIORITY MODE. TO EXIT UPLOAD PRIORITY MODE AND RETURN TO LIVE VIEW PRESS RELEASE SHUTTER BUTTON HALFWAY.
Do I need to press the ...