Search found 4 matches

by Annicola
27.04.2013 12:39
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: Remote focusing, mirror lockup
Replies: 33
Views: 56522

Re: Remote focusing, mirror lockup

The setting is "no".

With the D800 the mirror stays up, with the D7000 the mirror goes down between each shot.

This morning with the D800, I asked it to disable live view when the stack has been shot, but this did not happen.

I tried to change the lens correction from 1 to 0.8, but it changed it ...
by Annicola
13.04.2013 17:12
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: Remote focusing, mirror lockup
Replies: 33
Views: 56522

Re: Remote focusing, mirror lockup

But now I find it doesn't mean the mirror is locked up. I have been searching to check this with the Nikon D7000 and D800. Apparently the mirror stays down unless you are in video mode. I could not understand why you can see the shot in the viewfinder between each shot with helicon remote, and this ...
by Annicola
05.04.2013 17:45
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: H Remote with dark preview
Replies: 3
Views: 4352

Re: H Remote with dark preview

I had the same problem with my Nikon D7000 initially, but it disappeared when I reset all camera settings. As I don't believe I have ever changed any settings for the live-view mode (my eyes can't focus that close to use live view much), it must have been a default setting.
by Annicola
05.04.2013 16:56
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: Remote focusing, mirror lockup
Replies: 33
Views: 56522

Re: Remote focusing, mirror lockup

I am a little confused here. If we are using live view for remote focussing, surely the mirror is already locked up?