Search found 25 matches
- 06.10.2026 22:34
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Notification of new versions?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 5
Notification of new versions?
Is there a way to receive notifications of new versions (especially beta versions) other than through the software? Such as an email newsletter or RSS feed?
- 06.10.2026 22:27
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Helicon Focus 9.0.5 Doesn't start on MacBook
- Replies: 9
- Views: 915
Re: Helicon Focus 9.0.5 Doesn't start on MacBook
But before you do, could you please check if the version 8 shows up as registered right now? If the license exists on your Mac but didn't transfer automatically - that is also something we need to look into.
I have Helicon 8 registered, but when I installed Helicon 9.0.7, it did not transfer ...
- 06.10.2026 22:21
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Lightroom plug-in color profile
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6556
Re: Lightroom plug-in color profile
UPDATE: to have the Lightroom plugin export files using ProPhoto to Helicon Focus, you just need to make your own Export preset in Lightroom, set it to "Export to Helicon Focus", then make your choices in File Settings.
.
.
- 06.10.2026 21:41
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Issues with keyboard shortcuts/mouse wheel
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3463
Re: Issues with keyboard shortcuts/mouse wheel
Trying it now.... and WOW. That makes such a huge difference. It just feels so much more natural to zoom in, change the brush, etc. Thank you!
- 06.10.2026 16:47
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Issues with keyboard shortcuts/mouse wheel
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3463
Re: Issues with keyboard shortcuts/mouse wheel
I am running into this too: the manual says that the mouse scroll wheel should zoom in and out, yet instead it pans up and down. Is there a fix for this?
(MacOS 15.7 + Logitech MX Mouse + Helcon Focus 8.3.11)
(MacOS 15.7 + Logitech MX Mouse + Helcon Focus 8.3.11)
- 12.03.2026 19:15
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Lightroom plug-in color profile
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6556
Re: Lightroom plug-in color profile
So I was curious if I could fix this myself. I took a look at the plugin file that Helicon Focus installs (HeliconFocus.lrplugin) for Lightroom. I showed its Package Contents, and in the folder "presets" I found the file for the Lightroom export preset: HeliconFocus.lrtemplate. I then edited that ...
- 12.03.2026 19:02
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Lightroom plug-in color profile
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6556
Re: Lightroom plug-in color profile
Curious if there was any change to this.
The Helicon Focus plugin for Lightroom creates an export preset for TIFF that uses the AdobeRGB profile. I would like to change this to ProPhoto (so I don't have to change this each time), but I cannot edit that preset (changes cannot be saved). Any idea why?
The Helicon Focus plugin for Lightroom creates an export preset for TIFF that uses the AdobeRGB profile. I would like to change this to ProPhoto (so I don't have to change this each time), but I cannot edit that preset (changes cannot be saved). Any idea why?
- 04.11.2025 23:44
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Have to Force Quit
- Replies: 10
- Views: 16711
Re: Have to Force Quit
It doesn't prevent me from using the app, so that's good. I'll keep an eye out and see if I notice any patterns. Thanks!
- 04.11.2025 22:57
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Have to Force Quit
- Replies: 10
- Views: 16711
Re: Have to Force Quit
OK, it happened again. The app was open for a couple hours, and running a number of renders during that time -- working fine. But when I try to quit (using keycommand cmd-Q) I get the message in the dock "Application Not Responding". And I have to use Force Quit.
I re-opened the app, and used the ...
I re-opened the app, and used the ...
- 04.11.2025 22:07
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Have to Force Quit
- Replies: 10
- Views: 16711
Re: Have to Force Quit
Of course, once I mention it, it stops happening! I'll see if I can notice better when it happens, and report back.
- 04.11.2025 20:46
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Have to Force Quit
- Replies: 10
- Views: 16711
Re: Have to Force Quit
Hi. I have since updated to Helicon Focus 8.3.7 (on MacOS 15.6.1), and this freezing has returned.
The program works as expected. But if I leave it open (after rendering a stack) for more than 5-10 minutes, it will freeze and be unresponsive, requiring a Force Quit
The program works as expected. But if I leave it open (after rendering a stack) for more than 5-10 minutes, it will freeze and be unresponsive, requiring a Force Quit
- 27.08.2024 23:31
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Have to Force Quit
- Replies: 10
- Views: 16711
Re: Have to Force Quit
I left the new version (v8.2.16) running for over 2 hours, and there was no freezing. Thanks!
- 27.08.2024 22:13
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Have to Force Quit
- Replies: 10
- Views: 16711
Re: Have to Force Quit
Thanks -- the "check for updates" command wasn't telling me about this new version. I'll try it out!
- 27.08.2024 15:49
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Have to Force Quit
- Replies: 10
- Views: 16711
Have to Force Quit
If I leave Helicon Focus running in the background for more than 10-15 minutes, the program freezes and I cannot quit it normally. I have to use "force quit" to quit it. Is there a fix for this bug?
Mac OS 13.6.7
Helicon Focus 8.2.11
Thanks!
Mac OS 13.6.7
Helicon Focus 8.2.11
Thanks!
- 05.08.2016 17:43
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Lightroom plug-in color profile
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6556
Re: Lightroom plug-in color profile
Unfortunately the Lightroom preset the Helicon Focus automatically creates cannot be edited.