I installed Helicon Focus a couple of years ago. A few days ago, I upgraded to a newer computer.
- Could I uninstall the program from the old PC and install it on the new?
- Do the newest versions support RAW for mar for Canon 5D mk.2?
- If I can't find the installation code (my old email program ...
Search found 4 matches
- 26.09.2009 19:12
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Upgrade options
- Replies: 0
- Views: 15238
- 20.12.2007 07:22
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: Color managment from Canon CR2
- Replies: 3
- Views: 10733
- 20.12.2007 07:08
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: Doesn't seem to retain finest detail...but still helpful.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6515
Doesn't seem to retain finest detail...but still helpful.
This picture was built from 8 photos done at about f11 with 50mm lens. Detail 3, smoothing 3.


- 27.06.2007 09:27
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: How could I avoid halo around the nearest and furthest edges
- Replies: 2
- Views: 11417
How could I avoid halo around the nearest and furthest edges
http://olegvolk.net/gallery/d/20640-1/1200compM249.jpg
Six images done with 100mm lens at f11. The closest edge was replaced manually, but you can see the halo effect around the buttstock. How could I get rid of it without retouching by hand?
Settings: sharpening 4, smoothing 5(I think, whatever ...
Six images done with 100mm lens at f11. The closest edge was replaced manually, but you can see the halo effect around the buttstock. How could I get rid of it without retouching by hand?
Settings: sharpening 4, smoothing 5(I think, whatever ...