If you're talking about the setting in Lightroom, where the export is set to .dng, yes. Here's the output:
Capture.JPG
If it's something else, you'll have to be more specific on how to set the RAW-in-DNG-out codec.
The version is 6.8.0, which appears to render D850 images fine, but the output ...
Search found 46 matches
- 25.01.2018 19:22
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: Rendering output dark and lacks color
- Replies: 6
- Views: 30766
- 24.01.2018 07:05
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: Rendering output dark and lacks color
- Replies: 6
- Views: 30766
Re: Rendering output dark and lacks color
Maybe I wasn't clear, Stas.........
System IS running the current version of the DNG Converter - which is 10.1 and HAS BEEN running the current version of DNG Converter with each update for a VERY long time.
Preferences in Helicon Focus ARE set to point at the correct DNG Converter...
Capture ...
System IS running the current version of the DNG Converter - which is 10.1 and HAS BEEN running the current version of DNG Converter with each update for a VERY long time.
Preferences in Helicon Focus ARE set to point at the correct DNG Converter...
Capture ...
- 11.01.2018 04:31
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: Rendering output dark and lacks color
- Replies: 6
- Views: 30766
Rendering output dark and lacks color
Nikon D850, but I had the same problem with the D810, so it’s not specific to the 850.
Windows 10 Pro, current LR Classic, current DNG converter, current version of Helicon Focus.
Feed a series of images from Lightroom leaving them as “Original” OR DNG. Run the stacking. When it’s done, the output ...
Windows 10 Pro, current LR Classic, current DNG converter, current version of Helicon Focus.
Feed a series of images from Lightroom leaving them as “Original” OR DNG. Run the stacking. When it’s done, the output ...
- 01.07.2017 15:03
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: Lightroom Plugin not working
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9566
Re: Lightroom Plugin not working
OK, it's sort-of working........
From Lightroom, grab some images to stack, Render, Save, repeat... I don't exit HF between stacks when going from Lightroom any more than I close it every time I open a set of images IN Helicon Focus. After I've done the dozen or so stacks, I'll tell Lightroom to go ...
From Lightroom, grab some images to stack, Render, Save, repeat... I don't exit HF between stacks when going from Lightroom any more than I close it every time I open a set of images IN Helicon Focus. After I've done the dozen or so stacks, I'll tell Lightroom to go ...
- 01.07.2017 03:41
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: Lightroom Plugin not working
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9566
Re: Lightroom Plugin not working
Since I was using the beta version, I went back and downloaded 6.7.1 again... Got rid of the old one and installed 6.7.1 again... The first installation didn't install the plugin - it created the folder but DIDN'T put the files in. Installed a second time and it got the plugin. Appears to be working.
- 30.06.2017 22:25
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: Lightroom Plugin not working
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9566
Lightroom Plugin not working
I found a few topics over the last year or so with a similar problem, but they didn't fix whatever it is, so......
Normal PC running Windows 10, 64-bit. Helicon Focus 6.7.1 - it says it's up to date. Adobe Lightroom CC 2015.10.1 - ALSO says it's up to date.
I've never had much luck with the ...
Normal PC running Windows 10, 64-bit. Helicon Focus 6.7.1 - it says it's up to date. Adobe Lightroom CC 2015.10.1 - ALSO says it's up to date.
I've never had much luck with the ...
- 30.06.2017 02:12
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: Artifacts, banding, bizarre looking stacks
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9391
Re: Artifacts, banding, bizarre looking stacks
Interesting... That may also help with the problem that the *&^%$#@ flowers keep moving even when I use a wind box!!!!! Hopefully, shooting a dozen images at 7 fps will give them a lot less time to move than shooting a dozen a 1 every 4 - 5 seconds!
- 11.06.2017 04:34
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: Artifacts, banding, bizarre looking stacks
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9391
Re: Artifacts, banding, bizarre looking stacks
I thought I put this in previous, but apparently I never submitted it...
I've installed the beta version you sent a link for. It seems to be fine, but I"m not sure what new or improved capabilities it has. I haven't had a chance to try it with the stack I previously sent, yet.
Unfortunately, as ...
I've installed the beta version you sent a link for. It seems to be fine, but I"m not sure what new or improved capabilities it has. I haven't had a chance to try it with the stack I previously sent, yet.
Unfortunately, as ...
- 27.05.2017 04:46
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Android tablet sayd 3.5, site says 3.8.4
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9125
Re: Android tablet sayd 3.5, site says 3.8.4
Actually, it was installed through Google Play. Not sure WHY everything is refusing to upgrade it. I finally uninstalled the thing and just installed 3.8.4.
Went on. Works pretty well. So far, it's connected every time I plug in the camera.
Unfortunately, I forgot I had a bunch of settings in the ...
Went on. Works pretty well. So far, it's connected every time I plug in the camera.
Unfortunately, I forgot I had a bunch of settings in the ...
- 23.05.2017 14:37
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Android tablet sayd 3.5, site says 3.8.4
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9125
Re: Android tablet sayd 3.5, site says 3.8.4
Thanks Stas,
I tried one of those other sites, and downloaded .apk files for a couple versions - 3.6.2 (or some such), and 3.8.4. Unfortunately, neither will install on the tablet - they both throw errors complaining that the file is corrupt.
And I can't get the "normal" installation to do ...
I tried one of those other sites, and downloaded .apk files for a couple versions - 3.6.2 (or some such), and 3.8.4. Unfortunately, neither will install on the tablet - they both throw errors complaining that the file is corrupt.
And I can't get the "normal" installation to do ...
- 16.05.2017 23:38
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: Artifacts, banding, bizarre looking stacks
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9391
Artifacts, banding, bizarre looking stacks
I looked in here and found several topics on people getting less-than-optimal outputs from Helicon Focus. Some of my stacks are ok, others dreadful. I've never really understood how to set up Method B radius and smoothing settings - I've tried a lot of different ones, but I'm not getting exactly ...
- 16.05.2017 23:19
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Android tablet sayd 3.5, site says 3.8.4
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9125
Re: Android tablet sayd 3.5, site says 3.8.4
On the Android tablet it says 3.5.0.
It works about 50% of the time, so it's usable, but if 3.?? is more likely to work consistently and less likely to crash regularly I'd like to upgrade.
How do I get the current update on this tablet WITHOUT uninstalling the current version?
It works about 50% of the time, so it's usable, but if 3.?? is more likely to work consistently and less likely to crash regularly I'd like to upgrade.
How do I get the current update on this tablet WITHOUT uninstalling the current version?
- 14.05.2017 21:30
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Android tablet sayd 3.5, site says 3.8.4
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9125
Android tablet sayd 3.5, site says 3.8.4
I"m running Helicon Focus on a Windows 10 PC and Helicon Remote on an Android tablet. The version on there says 3.5. It's not consistent connecting to the Nikon D810. Sometimes I get a connection, sometimes not.
I thought updating to the current version (3.8.4?) might help, but when I go to the ...
I thought updating to the current version (3.8.4?) might help, but when I go to the ...
- 21.05.2015 16:50
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: I managed to lose the registration key
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4483
Re: I managed to lose the registration key
Sent the email yesterday and had a reply waiting this morning with the registration code... Thanks Stas.
- 21.05.2015 04:19
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: I managed to lose the registration key
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4483
I managed to lose the registration key
I KNEW IT! I KNEW when I got the email that I SHOULD have copied all the information to a file and put it with the rest of the Helicon Focus stuff... BUT, OF COURSE I didn't 'cause it was SAFELY STORED IN THE EMAIL..................
Which would have worked FINE except that I finally got enough spam ...
Which would have worked FINE except that I finally got enough spam ...