We fixed the problem with tiffs a few weeks ago, please check if the latest version works correctly.
Yes, we know about this issue. It will be fixed in the coming versions.
Thanks Stas. Any word on which coming version it will be fixed in, and when that might be? Seems like this has been a ...
Search found 2 matches
- 23.05.2014 14:16
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Exported/Saved tiff format
- Replies: 17
- Views: 17935
- 21.05.2014 21:19
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Exported/Saved tiff format
- Replies: 17
- Views: 17935
Re: Exported/Saved tiff format
I'm not sure if this is the same problem I'm having, but it's the closest I can find in the forums….
I'm using the latest version of Helicon Focus (v 6.1.0). My work flow is to make the stack by taking raw files using Helicon Remote (v 3.3.7.m), then I stack them using Helicon Focus. When I save ...
I'm using the latest version of Helicon Focus (v 6.1.0). My work flow is to make the stack by taking raw files using Helicon Remote (v 3.3.7.m), then I stack them using Helicon Focus. When I save ...