Search found 4 matches
- 20.12.2007 18:55
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: Doesn't seem to retain finest detail...but still helpful.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6518
- 05.12.2007 08:59
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: HELICON FOCUS AND Leopard Mac OS X
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5377
- 05.12.2007 08:44
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: I love this apps :D
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6140
I love this apps :D
Couple of days playing with the application and I love the results. I purchase the program today and send the email requesting the registration key.
Thank you Dan
- 03.12.2007 04:34
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: Possible issue on current beta version for Leopard; OR
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5959
Possible issue on current beta version for Leopard; OR
Using Beta (evaluation) program, great Apps!
I have found something that might be a bug, or just my lack of skill :)
1) I create an opacity map which I then take to Photoshop to be painted with white to cover areas of transparency I do not want to apply.
2) Once photoshop editing is done, I save ...
I have found something that might be a bug, or just my lack of skill :)
1) I create an opacity map which I then take to Photoshop to be painted with white to cover areas of transparency I do not want to apply.
2) Once photoshop editing is done, I save ...