Search found 2 matches
- 07.10.2010 08:29
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Micro
- Topic: Imaging software suggestions?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 14351
Imaging software suggestions?
I have a colleague who is gearing up for a bunch of ant specimen imaging. I've recommended he use Helicon Focus for the editing and merging of stack images, but I'm not sure what software program to recommend for taking the stack images, themselves. He'll have a good Leica scope with a lighting ...
- 22.12.2007 01:04
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: How to callibrate scale bar?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 34131
Charles, thank you for pointing me towards your most illuminating website. Really brilliant work! I do think it will be possible to make a "cheat sheet" for plugging in accurately calibrated scale bars into HF.
If automating scale bar calibration seems feasible in the future development of HF, I ...
If automating scale bar calibration seems feasible in the future development of HF, I ...