Dear Catherine,
thank you very much for the instant reply.
Does "not yet" mean, that full support will come sooner or later or is there a possibility that GPU acceleration might be permanently blocked on these M2 machines?
All the best
Andreas
Search found 3 matches
- 27.08.2023 17:56
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Mac Hardware recommendation needed (M2 processor)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 24486
- 27.08.2023 14:07
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Mac Hardware recommendation needed (M2 processor)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 24486
Mac Hardware recommendation needed (M2 processor)
Hello,
I consider to buy a new Mac for Image processing work and think about a Mac studio with M2 processor.
Does Helicon Focus work well on the M2 processor?
How about the GPU options? Is there a limit of GPU cores used by Helicon Focus?
All the best
Andreas
I consider to buy a new Mac for Image processing work and think about a Mac studio with M2 processor.
Does Helicon Focus work well on the M2 processor?
How about the GPU options? Is there a limit of GPU cores used by Helicon Focus?
All the best
Andreas
- 19.03.2008 10:20
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Bug or feature???!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4670
Bug or feature???!
Hello,
a while ago I purchased a 1-year license (which meanwhile has expired). While I was happy (often stunned) by the results I completely stopped using Helicon Focus after a few months bekause of the awkward (shall I better say stupid...) way to select images for processing:
I manage all my RAW ...
a while ago I purchased a 1-year license (which meanwhile has expired). While I was happy (often stunned) by the results I completely stopped using Helicon Focus after a few months bekause of the awkward (shall I better say stupid...) way to select images for processing:
I manage all my RAW ...