Search found 9 matches
- 24.11.2020 19:09
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Benchmarking top results question
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3860
Re: Benchmarking top results question
Okay, well thank you for helping me and let us know if you learn anything about the new GPU's. Given the machine I have, the new GPU's seem to be the big question mark for my low benchmarks.
- 23.11.2020 23:29
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Benchmarking top results question
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3860
Re: Benchmarking top results question
If it matters any, I have the Founder's edition of the 3090.
In another thread about building a fast machine, you had mentioned that you guys had not tested the 3090 yet for compatibility. Might that be my issue?
In another thread about building a fast machine, you had mentioned that you guys had not tested the 3090 yet for compatibility. Might that be my issue?
- 21.11.2020 03:46
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Benchmarking top results question
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3860
Re: Benchmarking top results question
Thanks for the advice. With GPU-Z I didn't see a GPU utilization section, but there's a GPU Load. The load said I was getting an avg. of 35ish and a high of 40ish each time I tried it. The PCIe did say 3.0 after I ran the test again.
What do you think?
What do you think?
- 20.11.2020 20:40
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Benchmarking top results question
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3860
Re: Benchmarking top results question
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I made sure OpenCL was on for testing. That's why I'm so blown away by the low results especially with a 3090. I do have the U.2 drive taking up a PCIe slot, but that's about it. The old machine had nothing in the PCIe slots. It's strange.
If anyone reads this that has a ...
If anyone reads this that has a ...
- 17.11.2020 02:02
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Benchmarking top results question
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3860
Re: Benchmarking top results question
As a comparison, with my previous machine, I had dual Xeon 3.0- 4.0 Ghz at 16 total cores, a GTX 1070, 300+ GB memory, and standard mechanical drives only. I was coming in at 270 on the benchmark with that machine. So, the improvement with the new machine is not near what I would have liked to see ...
- 17.11.2020 01:18
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Benchmarking top results question
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3860
Benchmarking top results question
Hi,
I just got a new workstation with all the bells and whistles. I have two Xeon gold 2.2 - 4.0 turbo GHZ at 48 cores total. I have a RTX 3090 GPU. I have 400+Gb memory. And, I bought enterprise U.2 drives at 3K read and 2K write. My temp folder is on the fast drive. I'm running the parallel ...
I just got a new workstation with all the bells and whistles. I have two Xeon gold 2.2 - 4.0 turbo GHZ at 48 cores total. I have a RTX 3090 GPU. I have 400+Gb memory. And, I bought enterprise U.2 drives at 3K read and 2K write. My temp folder is on the fast drive. I'm running the parallel ...
- 20.07.2014 02:16
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Nikon D810 support over windows or android
- Replies: 8
- Views: 11230
Re: Nikon D810 support over windows or android
So far in Android, remote is bringing up the D810 live view. I can take some photos, and adjust focus with the arrows, but to lock the focus points, it gives me a communication with the camera error. My adapter is a Samsung USB 3.0 adapter to an S5 device. Some sites label my adapter as OTG, some ...
- 18.07.2014 17:09
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Nikon D810 support over windows or android
- Replies: 8
- Views: 11230
Re: Nikon D810 support over windows or android
I will be getting the camera later today and will try it over the weekend and let you know if I have any issues. Thanks for jumping right on it with a beta!
- 17.07.2014 21:17
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Nikon D810 support over windows or android
- Replies: 8
- Views: 11230
Nikon D810 support over windows or android
Hi,
Will Helicon Remote current versions support the new Nikon D810 over windows or android?
Thanks!
Will Helicon Remote current versions support the new Nikon D810 over windows or android?
Thanks!