Search found 2 matches
- 14.07.2008 05:41
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: 4x5 scanbacks - Any program limits?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8512
- 08.07.2008 08:42
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: 4x5 scanbacks - Any program limits?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8512
4x5 scanbacks - Any program limits?
Hello,
I have used Helicon Focus on and off for 2 years with a Canon 5D and loved it. Soon I will be using a 4x5 camera with a Betterlight 6E-HS (6000x8000 px) scanback. How would heliconfocus handle such large files?
I also have the option of going medium format with a PhaseOne P30+ but I would ...
I have used Helicon Focus on and off for 2 years with a Canon 5D and loved it. Soon I will be using a 4x5 camera with a Betterlight 6E-HS (6000x8000 px) scanback. How would heliconfocus handle such large files?
I also have the option of going medium format with a PhaseOne P30+ but I would ...