Search found 2 matches
- 08.10.2014 18:45
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: *tif Files won't open in Lightroom
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7638
Re: *tif Files won't open in Lightroom
I have the same problem. I changed the extension from .tif to .tiff and then Lightroom had no problem seeing it.
- 31.07.2014 22:37
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: lightroom Plugin?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5842
Re: lightroom Plugin?
I am on a Mac running 10.9.4. I have HF 6.2 Pro. I am using Lightroom 5.6.
When exporting from Lightroom to HF, the taskbar in Lightroom goes near the end but does not complete and open up HF from within Lightroom as previous versions did. It does open up HF, but I have to manually go there to see ...
When exporting from Lightroom to HF, the taskbar in Lightroom goes near the end but does not complete and open up HF from within Lightroom as previous versions did. It does open up HF, but I have to manually go there to see ...