I just installed v6.30 and tested it on one of my old stacks that had problems in 6.22.
Importing DNGs and exporting to TIFF now gives TIFF files that can be opened in Lightroom 5 without a problem. So old problem solved. :D
Tried to save as DNG and reopen in Lightroom for some finishing touches ...
Search found 7 matches
- 25.02.2015 23:15
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: v6.30 first impession
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3356
- 14.12.2014 23:28
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Exported/Saved tiff format
- Replies: 17
- Views: 17942
Re: Exported/Saved tiff format
How soon will be "soon"? 2014 yet or 2015??Stas Yatsenko wrote:Sorry for the delay. We located the issue so the next version with the fix will be published soon.
Yours Jürgen
- 28.09.2014 01:31
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: LR5, HF and TIFF problem
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6150
Re: LR5, HF and TIFF problem
One of the original DNG files is uploaded (same dir as before).
Yours
Jürgen
Yours
Jürgen
- 23.09.2014 00:28
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: LR5, HF and TIFF problem
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6150
Re: LR5, HF and TIFF problem
I will send DNG files next Weekend. Sorry for Delay.
One clue: if i analyse the HF tiff file with exiftool Utility it reports that the Tiff file is a DNG file. But it is Not a RAW file. EXIF Info inside tiff has DNG version Info (1.1) and possible other RAW entries. You have to filter the original ...
One clue: if i analyse the HF tiff file with exiftool Utility it reports that the Tiff file is a DNG file. But it is Not a RAW file. EXIF Info inside tiff has DNG version Info (1.1) and possible other RAW entries. You have to filter the original ...
- 18.09.2014 14:20
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: LR5, HF and TIFF problem
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6150
Re: LR5, HF and TIFF problem
I'm just uploading the two files to your ftp server because they are to big for email.
Subdirectory /jkehrel
.tif is result file from stacking
.tiff is from projects directory
.tiff can be imported into LR5.6, .tif not
Original files for stacking are 9 native .DNGs from Pentax K5, directly opened ...
Subdirectory /jkehrel
.tif is result file from stacking
.tiff is from projects directory
.tiff can be imported into LR5.6, .tif not
Original files for stacking are 9 native .DNGs from Pentax K5, directly opened ...
- 17.09.2014 16:38
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: LR5, HF and TIFF problem
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6150
Re: LR5, HF and TIFF problem
Interesting observation: when I save a project, HF creates a dir and writes a result.tiff file.
For one stack I got:
2014-09-17_15-16-40 M=B R=10 S=4.tif 96608564 bytes
result.tiff 96536788 bytes
Visually I can't see a difference between the two files. Further analysis says that exif information is ...
For one stack I got:
2014-09-17_15-16-40 M=B R=10 S=4.tif 96608564 bytes
result.tiff 96536788 bytes
Visually I can't see a difference between the two files. Further analysis says that exif information is ...
- 16.09.2014 23:53
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: LR5, HF and TIFF problem
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6150
LR5, HF and TIFF problem
Hi,
I'm using HF6.2.2 Pro and LR 5.6 With the HF Plugin I export my pictures as TIFF 16bit files (goes to subdirectory in temp). HF starts and opens these files, I render and save as TIFF 16bit again to the original folder of my pictures (because LR can't autostack the result from HF and the temp ...
I'm using HF6.2.2 Pro and LR 5.6 With the HF Plugin I export my pictures as TIFF 16bit files (goes to subdirectory in temp). HF starts and opens these files, I render and save as TIFF 16bit again to the original folder of my pictures (because LR can't autostack the result from HF and the temp ...