Does the physical wi-fi connection drop when 2. happens?
I was going to write a book about connectivity, but saved myself some embarassment by discovering that if you turn on Airplane Mode (and turn off Bluetooth, which if on must disable important parts of Airplane Mode), all connectivity issues ...
Search found 9 matches
- 01.05.2015 01:42
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Compatible with iPad?
- Replies: 39
- Views: 50446
- 30.04.2015 09:18
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Compatible with iPad?
- Replies: 39
- Views: 50446
Re: Compatible with iPad?
I've tried keeping Live View turned off, but I still can't seem to get to Square 2 (Square 1 is getting the camera connected). After connecting the camera, all I can do is some slight variation of the following:
1. Try to do something, like get some image on the screen, select Fast Preview, Focus ...
1. Try to do something, like get some image on the screen, select Fast Preview, Focus ...
- 23.04.2015 08:19
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Compatible with iPad?
- Replies: 39
- Views: 50446
Re: Compatible with iPad?
Hi Stas,
Regarding connection, it's strange, sometimes it connects using 192.168.1.1 but sometimes it doesn't and connects using its gateway address, 192.168.1.2. Once I discovered how to connect, I haven't had any difficulty connecting to one or the other IP address. I just have to reconnect too ...
Regarding connection, it's strange, sometimes it connects using 192.168.1.1 but sometimes it doesn't and connects using its gateway address, 192.168.1.2. Once I discovered how to connect, I haven't had any difficulty connecting to one or the other IP address. I just have to reconnect too ...
- 22.04.2015 01:46
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Compatible with iPad?
- Replies: 39
- Views: 50446
Re: Compatible with iPad?
I was going to report that I couldn't get the camera connected, even though my iPad was connected to the WU-1 network, but I'm past that. I found the "Select a Camera" pane where you can add a camera ("D7100" for me) and enter its IP address.
This will be a very nice app. There are some pretty ...
This will be a very nice app. There are some pretty ...
- 10.01.2015 22:05
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Any news on ipad version?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8217
Re: Any news on ipad version?
Hi Stas, you put me on the beta list a couple of months ago but that's the last I heard about it. Could you please give us an update on the iOS version?Stas Yatsenko wrote:Please contact us via [email protected]
Sorry, I'm sure you're tired of answering that question.
Wayne
- 02.10.2014 18:10
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Nikon WU-1a
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4452
Re: Nikon WU-1a
Thanks!
- 02.10.2014 10:21
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Nikon WU-1a
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4452
Nikon WU-1a
Hi, does HR for Android (and I hope, when it arrives, iOS) work with the Nikon WU-1a wifi adapter?
I don't see why it shouldn't, it's just a wifi adapter that the device will connect to, but I thought I'd make sure that the mobile version doesn't need to be physically tethered.
Thanks,
Wayne
I don't see why it shouldn't, it's just a wifi adapter that the device will connect to, but I thought I'd make sure that the mobile version doesn't need to be physically tethered.
Thanks,
Wayne
- 26.09.2014 21:35
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: LR Export to HF Never Finishes
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7680
Re: LR Export to HF Never Finishes
Hi Stas, thanks for the reply.
As I mentioned originally, I have already tried uninstall plugin/install plugin at least a couple of times to no effect.
However, I just tried again, also to no effect.
I'm using LR 5.6 and HF 6.2.2 Pro on OSX 10.9.5.
I can kill the task after I determine that HF ...
As I mentioned originally, I have already tried uninstall plugin/install plugin at least a couple of times to no effect.
However, I just tried again, also to no effect.
I'm using LR 5.6 and HF 6.2.2 Pro on OSX 10.9.5.
I can kill the task after I determine that HF ...
- 26.09.2014 04:29
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: LR Export to HF Never Finishes
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7680
LR Export to HF Never Finishes
Hi, I just installed the latest version of HF and the plugin to my LR 5. When I select, say, 5 DNG files to export to HF, the task process indicator sticks on the last file, and never budges from there.
If I flip over to HF, all 5 of the converted TIFs are loaded ready for processing. The ...
If I flip over to HF, all 5 of the converted TIFs are loaded ready for processing. The ...