- On PC side :
I retried again and it behaves like my previous tries, the camera says the connection is established but the dialog for camera selection does not close or indicates this connection status and no other control enables...
I do have a wireshark trace of HR connection.
But I could not ...
Search found 13 matches
- 28.11.2014 00:21
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Nikon D750 and HR 3.4.7 on android
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16818
- 21.11.2014 16:36
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Nikon D750 and HR 3.4.7 on android
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16818
Re: Nikon D750 and HR 3.4.7 on android
@juanisat
I understood your point. I did enter IP address correctly. However, it was not only the liveView that was not showing. I did not have any control on any button activated on HR once I add something that looked like a connected status. I tried the nikon application once, it worked fine but I ...
I understood your point. I did enter IP address correctly. However, it was not only the liveView that was not showing. I did not have any control on any button activated on HR once I add something that looked like a connected status. I tried the nikon application once, it worked fine but I ...
- 18.11.2014 15:42
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: D750 Wifi connection?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 22304
Re: D750 Wifi connection?
Any news dfikar?
Did you get to connect your D750 to HR via Wi-Fi?
Did you get to connect your D750 to HR via Wi-Fi?
- 12.11.2014 10:45
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: D750 Wifi connection?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 22304
Re: D750 Wifi connection?
I opened a topic about that, I am not able to connect my D750 to HR neither on android nor PC windows...
Could you please share your log to see whether we have the same problem?
Could you please share your log to see whether we have the same problem?
- 03.11.2014 20:14
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Nikon D750 and HR 3.4.7 on android
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16818
Re: Nikon D750 and HR 3.4.7 on android
Ok, so I retried with full reset, noother software running than HR.
Made sure firewall does not block anything, run it as administrator but the result is still the same.
It connects, makes me beleive that it works, says on the camera that the remote device is connected and then HR does nothing, and ...
Made sure firewall does not block anything, run it as administrator but the result is still the same.
It connects, makes me beleive that it works, says on the camera that the remote device is connected and then HR does nothing, and ...
- 01.11.2014 15:00
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Nikon D750 and HR 3.4.7 on android
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16818
Re: Nikon D750 and HR 3.4.7 on android
Here's what in the log + ini :
0:"Helicon Remote version 3.4.8.w"
389: unregistered version
0: Built on Sep 25 2014
1: running on Windows 7 64-bit
958: Vendor = ATI Technologies Inc.
1: version = 2.1.9117
0: renderer = ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650
306:QtWarningMsg: libpng warning: Ignoring invalid ...
0:"Helicon Remote version 3.4.8.w"
389: unregistered version
0: Built on Sep 25 2014
1: running on Windows 7 64-bit
958: Vendor = ATI Technologies Inc.
1: version = 2.1.9117
0: renderer = ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650
306:QtWarningMsg: libpng warning: Ignoring invalid ...
- 30.10.2014 22:17
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Nikon D750 and HR 3.4.7 on android
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16818
Re: Nikon D750 and HR 3.4.7 on android
Hello again,
So I just did exactly what you describe here.
Fortunately the camera always gets the same address, so as the device connected to.
This time I tried with my laptop as I found it more convenient to check network parameters and so on.
I am on win 7.
So, I first declared my camera as a ...
So I just did exactly what you describe here.
Fortunately the camera always gets the same address, so as the device connected to.
This time I tried with my laptop as I found it more convenient to check network parameters and so on.
I am on win 7.
So, I first declared my camera as a ...
- 29.10.2014 11:11
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Nikon D750 and HR 3.4.7 on android
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16818
Re: Nikon D750 and HR 3.4.7 on android
Mmh ok.
Problem is, I first connected the camera to my android phone using WPS command. So I guess now everytime it sees the camera it connects it that way... Thing is, if it is connected that way the camera seems to wait for an application to connect.
On the camera, the message "waiting for ...
Problem is, I first connected the camera to my android phone using WPS command. So I guess now everytime it sees the camera it connects it that way... Thing is, if it is connected that way the camera seems to wait for an application to connect.
On the camera, the message "waiting for ...
- 26.10.2014 12:24
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Nikon D750 and HR 3.4.7 on android
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16818
Nikon D750 and HR 3.4.7 on android
As far as I red here, no real feedback came from nikon users who have d3200 or d750 which are the two only nikon camera model with integrated wifi.
From what I red on my d750 manual there is no way to configure the camera to put it on an existing network. It could only turn on and off wifi, show or ...
From what I red on my d750 manual there is no way to configure the camera to put it on an existing network. It could only turn on and off wifi, show or ...
- 26.10.2014 11:23
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: supported camera models
- Replies: 25
- Views: 33887
Re: supported camera models
Ok, so I just received my d750, (so happy!) but I think that I would need some help for making HR working. I open a new topic.
- 10.10.2014 15:31
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: supported camera models
- Replies: 25
- Views: 33887
Re: supported camera models
That is what I was afraid of.
From my guessing I would say that full API (with aperture and shutter speed monitoring) is only exposed through USB interface.
As WU-1 is connected on USB port of the camera I guess its role is only to be a proxy...
What is Helicon remote capable of with nikon D5300 ...
From my guessing I would say that full API (with aperture and shutter speed monitoring) is only exposed through USB interface.
As WU-1 is connected on USB port of the camera I guess its role is only to be a proxy...
What is Helicon remote capable of with nikon D5300 ...
- 09.10.2014 19:05
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: supported camera models
- Replies: 25
- Views: 33887
Re: supported camera models
Ok.
I should be in possession of my new camera in a few days now, maybe a week.
I could do testing and bug reporting if you need.
I will be able to try it on PC, android (4.3) and iOS (from Ipad on iOS 7.2)
Just another precision, in the case of Wi-fi support, you might know that nikon application ...
I should be in possession of my new camera in a few days now, maybe a week.
I could do testing and bug reporting if you need.
I will be able to try it on PC, android (4.3) and iOS (from Ipad on iOS 7.2)
Just another precision, in the case of Wi-fi support, you might know that nikon application ...
- 26.09.2014 17:58
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: supported camera models
- Replies: 25
- Views: 33887
Re: supported camera models
Hello,
I am about to acquire the new D750 from Nikon, will there be an update to support this model?
Do you know when?
And if so, will there be Wi-Fi support?
Thank you very much in advance for your response
I am about to acquire the new D750 from Nikon, will there be an update to support this model?
Do you know when?
And if so, will there be Wi-Fi support?
Thank you very much in advance for your response