Hi Dan, I am also having issues with Phase One file size tiff's. They are not Raw. They are already processed. So perhaps it is a size issue as you mention. I have been resorting to JPEG's. if you could send me the beta update also please.
thank you
Search found 12 matches
- 08.04.2009 19:26
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Problems with 40Mb raw files from Phase One back
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5497
- 16.01.2009 09:59
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: How to save output as layers in PSD
- Replies: 6
- Views: 11672
- 15.01.2009 19:32
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: How to save output as layers in PSD
- Replies: 6
- Views: 11672
- 15.01.2009 19:16
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: largest file size
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5441
- 15.01.2009 18:45
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: First try
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7271
- 15.01.2009 11:10
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: First try
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7271
First try
I just tried stacking 2 images and it looks like it is ignoring the 1 image.
I have a photo with top rear in focus, and another bottom front in focus to merge the 2. But even when I reverse the order, it ignores what is below the first. I wish you could select an area for the program to ignore dust ...
I have a photo with top rear in focus, and another bottom front in focus to merge the 2. But even when I reverse the order, it ignores what is below the first. I wish you could select an area for the program to ignore dust ...
- 15.01.2009 10:04
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: camera focus constant, move camera... or use focus ring?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 59036
- 15.01.2009 04:24
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: Blow Fly (Calliphora sp.)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 15403
- 15.01.2009 04:20
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: camera focus constant, move camera... or use focus ring?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 59036
- 15.01.2009 03:59
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: Large 16bit files
- Replies: 4
- Views: 11342
- 15.01.2009 03:58
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: Large 16bit files
- Replies: 4
- Views: 11342
- 15.01.2009 03:49
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: How to save output as layers in PSD
- Replies: 6
- Views: 11672