Nothing is working. Uninstaling the software.
Regards!
Search found 3 matches
- 01.11.2014 21:12
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote whith Nikon D7100 and WU-1A GOOD
- Replies: 21
- Views: 24640
- 24.10.2014 17:54
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: WU-1a Problème Connection With Windows 7
- Replies: 21
- Views: 27160
Re: WU-1a Problème Connection With Windows 7
I have Nikon D7100 and wu-1a, I can not make a conection with HR on Windows 7 x64.
Is there any step by step manual?
Is there any step by step manual?
- 24.10.2014 17:38
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote whith Nikon D7100 and WU-1A GOOD
- Replies: 21
- Views: 24640
Re: Helicon Remote whith Nikon D7100 and WU-1A GOOD
I have a Nikon D7100 and WU 1a and it is not working with the Helicon Remote on Windows 7 x64. Is there any step by step configuration?
I have configured comera as network camera with IP 192.168.1.1 and nothing.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!
I have configured comera as network camera with IP 192.168.1.1 and nothing.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!