I have used HR and the Nikon 750 and they connect through WiFi or USB.
The problems is that Live View does not show an image.
By the way, are you entering the Camera's IP on HR?
It appears to be set at 192.168.1.2
You have to enter this in HR in Tools - Network Cameras - Add for HR to connect.
I ...
Search found 4 matches
- 21.11.2014 02:28
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Nikon D750 and HR 3.4.7 on android
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16818
- 21.11.2014 02:20
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Samsung Tab S 8.4" (with new Amoled display)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7226
Re: Samsung Tab S 8.4" (with new Amoled display)
I have used the Samsung Tab Pro 8.4 and the Nikon D800 and it works.
However, due to Nikon's implementation of Live View the image in HR is either high def but very small. If full screen is selected it is very low resolution and at least I cannot determine good focus. I have to trust on AF and HR ...
However, due to Nikon's implementation of Live View the image in HR is either high def but very small. If full screen is selected it is very low resolution and at least I cannot determine good focus. I have to trust on AF and HR ...
- 21.11.2014 02:14
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: D750 help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4006
Re: D750 help
I am exp the same issue and have not yet been able to resolve it.
I use a Samsung Tab Pro 8.4 and the Nikon D750.
I have tried both with USB and WiFi.
No Live View image.
I use a Samsung Tab Pro 8.4 and the Nikon D750.
I have tried both with USB and WiFi.
No Live View image.
- 20.11.2014 07:38
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: D750 Wifi connection?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 22300
Re: D750 Wifi connection?
I also have been unable to establish a connection that works properly.
I am using a Samsung Tab Pro with Android KitKat-4. something.
In Tab - Setting - WiFi the Tab sees the Nikon SSID and connects to it.
In HR I created a profile in Tool - Network and input the camera's IP-192.168.1.2
Now in HR ...
I am using a Samsung Tab Pro with Android KitKat-4. something.
In Tab - Setting - WiFi the Tab sees the Nikon SSID and connects to it.
In HR I created a profile in Tool - Network and input the camera's IP-192.168.1.2
Now in HR ...