Today it started again and I was able to send the bug report. During this internal bug report it crashed and I sent the standard one from google. Then the app recovered and I was able to report the internal one as well.
The app is now again in trial version. I guess this has something to do with the ...
Search found 11 matches
- 22.07.2016 12:14
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote 3.6.6 and Android 5.1
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7814
- 21.07.2016 20:12
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote 3.6.6 and Android 5.1
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7814
Re: Helicon Remote 3.6.6 and Android 5.1
And here we go again. The latest edition 3.7.3 is not starting anymore. What did you guys change?
- 16.06.2016 13:23
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Feature Request: Exposure level indicator
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3635
Feature Request: Exposure level indicator
qdslrdashboard has this very handy exposure level indicator, which shows the exposer opinion of my camera. Furthermore it is able to set en exposure offset level for the automatic program. The downside of my nikon camera is, that aperture changes are not directly applied to the live view. Therefore ...
- 15.06.2016 10:36
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote 3.6.6 and Android 5.1
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7814
Re: Helicon Remote 3.6.6 and Android 5.1
Thanks Helicon Remote 3.7 is now working fine on my device 
- 02.06.2016 14:06
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote 3.6.6 and Android 5.1
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7814
Helicon Remote 3.6.6 and Android 5.1
I am running an smartphone based Android 5.1.1 LMY47V and the latest security patch 2016-04-01 and I am not able to start helicon. Helicon 3.6.2 is running but has some trouble after a long connection the image is jittering over my nikon wr1b adapter. This makes it unusable.
Furthermore android is ...
Furthermore android is ...
- 27.05.2016 14:00
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: D500 support
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6626
Re: D500 support
when are you planing to release the next update?
- 15.02.2015 00:13
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Mobile Devices
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5848
Re: Mobile Devices
No the camera is not detected by my phone but everything else
I have run the otg checker and it provided a fix. Now I have two green hook but the camera still does not connect 
- 09.02.2015 17:19
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Mobile Devices
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5848
Re: Mobile Devices
Why is my MTK6592 not supported ? With qDSLRdashboard and root mode my MTK works. Also USB-pendrives are working and even a mouse. What do I have to look for, when I by a new phone?
- 03.01.2015 22:35
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote Android Fullscreen
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3633
Helicon Remote Android Fullscreen
After leaving the full screen mode all labels disappear in the app. I am using Android 4.4.2 and Helicon Remote 3.4.12
Is this just on my phone or is this correct that the full screen mode is only for zooming and auto focusing?
Is there an option to hide the android status bar and use the hole ...
Is this just on my phone or is this correct that the full screen mode is only for zooming and auto focusing?
Is there an option to hide the android status bar and use the hole ...
- 02.01.2015 18:53
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: WU-1a Problème Connection With Windows 7
- Replies: 21
- Views: 27160
Re: WU-1a Problème Connection With Windows 7
I have to update that it sometimes works and sometimes not. It is very unstable and I do not know why. Other software like the crappy android software from nikon and qDSLRdashboard always connects.
I have the same problem with my windows tablet. digicamcontrol connects in a wink of an eye but ...
I have the same problem with my windows tablet. digicamcontrol connects in a wink of an eye but ...
- 24.12.2014 10:06
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: WU-1a Problème Connection With Windows 7
- Replies: 21
- Views: 27160
Re: WU-1a Problème Connection With Windows 7
I have trouble connecting my D600 WU-1b with HR. HR 3.3.1 worked fine but the latest version 3.4.14 only connected ones. Since then it tries to connect but can not establish a connection and does not give any error message.