Brian,
Here are a couple examples of recent shots. The bracelet is obviously shadowed due to the block I've got it sitting on, but I ran into an issue with a blown highlight (it's obvious). But I think I'm sticking with it because even with a diffuser in front of the piece I was getting it (and I ...
Search found 6 matches
- 24.07.2009 11:14
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: Necklace photo - feedback requested
- Replies: 6
- Views: 18935
- 24.07.2009 11:08
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: Necklace photo - feedback requested
- Replies: 6
- Views: 18935
Great feedback!
Brian,
Thanks so much for your feedback, I truly appreciate it! And I loved your two examples, they're definitely superior to mine technically. I agree I have too much shadow, which has been fixed since I took this shot.
I ordered an EZ soft box but the front dome was out of stock for a few days ...
Thanks so much for your feedback, I truly appreciate it! And I loved your two examples, they're definitely superior to mine technically. I agree I have too much shadow, which has been fixed since I took this shot.
I ordered an EZ soft box but the front dome was out of stock for a few days ...
- 15.07.2009 09:12
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: Necklace photo - feedback requested
- Replies: 6
- Views: 18935
- 08.07.2009 08:56
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: Necklace photo - feedback requested
- Replies: 6
- Views: 18935
Necklace photo - feedback requested
Hi All,
Just took this tonight with 10 exposures. Nikon D300, 18-200VR at 52mm, ISO 200, f/5.6. I also stuck an SB-800 flash behind the bust to light up the background. Flash was set at -1 ev with a diffuser cap at 14mm, camera was set to 0.0 ev.
The 18-200VR lens is not a dedicated macro lens, so ...
Just took this tonight with 10 exposures. Nikon D300, 18-200VR at 52mm, ISO 200, f/5.6. I also stuck an SB-800 flash behind the bust to light up the background. Flash was set at -1 ev with a diffuser cap at 14mm, camera was set to 0.0 ev.
The 18-200VR lens is not a dedicated macro lens, so ...
- 08.07.2009 02:33
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: Jewelry Photograph
- Replies: 1
- Views: 8293
Second test
Trying a different color space
- 05.07.2009 08:52
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: Jewelry Photograph
- Replies: 1
- Views: 8293
Jewelry Photograph
Necklace photographed with an EZ Lightbox, Nikon D300, 70-200mm f/2.8 lens at 105mm and f/5.6, ISO 200. Took seven varying focus lengths and combined in the trial version of Focus Pro x64.
All in all I'm very impressed with this software. Pity it's too expensive to purchase! For just a little more ...
All in all I'm very impressed with this software. Pity it's too expensive to purchase! For just a little more ...