Thanks Stas,
The new load 6.3.2 fixed the XMP error problem. Works much better now. Interestingly the "Check for Update" in the old version didn't find the new update so did it manually.
Cheers,
Steve
Search found 4 matches
- 08.05.2015 08:59
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Getting an XMP Error Saving an output file
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11186
- 01.04.2015 09:00
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Getting an XMP Error Saving an output file
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11186
Re: Getting an XMP Error Saving an output file
Thanks, I uploaded 7 images that consistently cause the problem. They are full size TIFs from my 5DMKIII. Exported from Lightroom. If I load the files directly into Focus there appear to be no issues. If I load them from LR by selecting Export with preset to Helicon the SW processes correctly until ...
- 30.03.2015 16:21
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Getting an XMP Error Saving an output file
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11186
Re: Getting an XMP Error Saving an output file
Hi Stas, After a little more testing it appears it doesn't happen if I load the same files into Focus directly. I only get the error when I'm exporting from Lightroom and then try to save in Focus. LR is latest version 5.7.1. I get the same error with only two files;
Helicon Error code.jpg ...
Helicon Error code.jpg ...
- 30.03.2015 03:28
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Getting an XMP Error Saving an output file
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11186
Getting an XMP Error Saving an output file
Hi,
First time on the site and new to the software so probably doing something dumb but a quick search on the forum didn't surface a similar problem. Using the version 6.3.0, I get an error after saving a rendered file. Returns "XMP Toolkit Error Unimplemented Method, Delete Name Space" It happens ...
First time on the site and new to the software so probably doing something dumb but a quick search on the forum didn't surface a similar problem. Using the version 6.3.0, I get an error after saving a rendered file. Returns "XMP Toolkit Error Unimplemented Method, Delete Name Space" It happens ...