Search found 3 matches
- 09.04.2015 12:48
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: HFocus crashing everytime on new MBPro Retina 2015
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3501
Re: HFocus crashing everytime on new MBPro Retina 2105
No thoughts on this problem ?
- 06.04.2015 19:55
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: ghosting
- Replies: 3
- Views: 11076
Re: ghosting
I have had this issue - but don't consider it a problem - you can use the tool within HF to find a correct image without ghosting.
You then airbrush the save file to take this out.
Its hard at times but it can work very well...
You then airbrush the save file to take this out.
Its hard at times but it can work very well...
- 06.04.2015 04:51
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: HFocus crashing everytime on new MBPro Retina 2015
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3501
HFocus crashing everytime on new MBPro Retina 2015
Hi
I have HF crashing every time when I try and do a stack on my Macbook Pro.
I have restarted machine - uninstalled Helicon - reinstalled - restarted machine.
I have a registered copy 6.3.0 version.
No other programs running.
New MBPro retina 2015 model 13inch.
16GB of memory
3.1 GHz i7 processor ...
I have HF crashing every time when I try and do a stack on my Macbook Pro.
I have restarted machine - uninstalled Helicon - reinstalled - restarted machine.
I have a registered copy 6.3.0 version.
No other programs running.
New MBPro retina 2015 model 13inch.
16GB of memory
3.1 GHz i7 processor ...