Search found 2 matches

by Skeletal
01.07.2015 20:35
Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
Topic: Helicon Freeze while scrolling or 'undoing'
Replies: 9
Views: 8453

Re: Helicon Freeze while scrolling or 'undoing'

I’m pleased to report that, for me at least, the freezing problem with the attempts to move an image using the space bar has been solved with V6.3.5.

I thought had the latest version… should have gone to spec savers :mrgreen:

Thanks for your help.

Skeletal
by Skeletal
27.06.2015 21:41
Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
Topic: Helicon Freeze while scrolling or 'undoing'
Replies: 9
Views: 8453

Re: Helicon Freeze while scrolling or 'undoing'

Has this freezing issue been fixed yet? I’m using Helicon focus version 6.2.2 pro and get exactly the same problem… using the space bar to move an image causes a freeze that can only be undone by Ctrl+Alt+Del and killing Helicon focus in task manager.
Right clicking to move does work OK, but I’m so ...