Best regards, Rob.
Search found 7 matches
- 10.09.2015 15:43
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: default file name
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10288
Re: default file name
Thank you Stas, that works.
Best regards, Rob.
Best regards, Rob.
- 05.09.2015 09:15
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: default file name
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10288
Re: default file name
I did that 6 weeks ago and it did not work - hence my first post on this subject.
My choice of default file name is [SOURCE_FILE_NAME][COUNT][PARAMS].
Today
I have deleted that default name and re-saved it, and
deleted the app and reinstalled from dmg, and
deleted app and dmg, re-downloaded and ...
My choice of default file name is [SOURCE_FILE_NAME][COUNT][PARAMS].
Today
I have deleted that default name and re-saved it, and
deleted the app and reinstalled from dmg, and
deleted app and dmg, re-downloaded and ...
- 04.09.2015 10:17
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: default file name
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10288
Re: default file name
Stas
Any progress on this?
Is this problem unique to Ken and me, or does everyone get it?
My database is filling up with images named "Untitled".
Regards, Rob.
Any progress on this?
Is this problem unique to Ken and me, or does everyone get it?
My database is filling up with images named "Untitled".
Regards, Rob.
- 27.07.2015 02:36
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: default file name
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10288
Re: default file name
Ken
I suffered that check for updates bug for ages before I got on the website for another reason and found that there was a later version.
Rob
I suffered that check for updates bug for ages before I got on the website for another reason and found that there was a later version.
Rob
- 26.07.2015 14:26
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: default file name
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10288
Re: default file name
Stas Thanks for reply
OSX 10.10.3
HF 6.3.5 Pro
OSX 10.10.3
HF 6.3.5 Pro
- 26.07.2015 10:48
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: default file name
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10288
default file name
Most times that I save a file I get "Untitled" as a default file name.
Occasionally, say 1 time in 10, I get a name with first slice name, number of slices and parameter values. This is the format I have set up in preferences.
How can I make it work every time?
Occasionally, say 1 time in 10, I get a name with first slice name, number of slices and parameter values. This is the format I have set up in preferences.
How can I make it work every time?
- 13.07.2015 09:32
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Compatible with iPad?
- Replies: 39
- Views: 50426
Re: Compatible with iPad?
After trying unsuccessfully to get iPad to see my camera, I rushed and bought the overpriced Apple camera connector.
Now OS sees my camera, but Remote does not.
It is not good for lap-top or for operator to take lap-top into the bush to photograph the flowers. Sand in the computer and ticks on the ...
Now OS sees my camera, but Remote does not.
It is not good for lap-top or for operator to take lap-top into the bush to photograph the flowers. Sand in the computer and ticks on the ...