Hi Stas,
I can't seem to locate HR updates on the Helicon Soft site.
Also, I'm not sure of the steps needed to install the updates.
Best,
Dave
(DSPhotog2)
Search found 3 matches
- 23.01.2010 23:49
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote Updates
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5094
- 14.01.2010 23:52
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: User Manual?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 21766
Re: User Manual?
Hi Stas,
Fair is fair so I thought I should report that all seems to be working as expected now.
I'm not sure why (maybe just reading and looking with a fresh brain), but I'm a happy guy today.
My guess is that the "bug" was/is the insect (me) running the program. =;~)
Thanks for your help ...
Fair is fair so I thought I should report that all seems to be working as expected now.
I'm not sure why (maybe just reading and looking with a fresh brain), but I'm a happy guy today.
My guess is that the "bug" was/is the insect (me) running the program. =;~)
Thanks for your help ...
- 13.01.2010 23:50
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: User Manual?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 21766
Re: User Manual?
Hi Stas,
You still haven't addressed the question about a PDF user manual for Helicon Remote.
I own Helicon Focus 5.0 Pro with Remote. I'm having trouble getting remote to function as it should. A step by step set of instructions ("do this then this etc.") would be a great help.
I don't know if ...
You still haven't addressed the question about a PDF user manual for Helicon Remote.
I own Helicon Focus 5.0 Pro with Remote. I'm having trouble getting remote to function as it should. A step by step set of instructions ("do this then this etc.") would be a great help.
I don't know if ...