Search found 2 matches

by orto
31.08.2015 13:43
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: Nikon Dxxx and iOS connection troubles
Replies: 5
Views: 8329

Re: Nikon Dxxx and iOS connection troubles

Ok, did that already yesterday:

1. Turned on D750 - Turn on WiFi - Reset Network Settings
2. Connect iPad to WU_xxxx Wifi - Checked IP address (192.168.1.2)
3. Turned on HR - waiting 2 min. no camera shown
4. Select camera -> nothing
5. Add camera:
- Name: D750
- Address: 192.168.1.2
- Type Nikon ...
by orto
31.08.2015 00:12
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: Nikon Dxxx and iOS connection troubles
Replies: 5
Views: 8329

Nikon Dxxx and iOS connection troubles

Hi,

just spend 2 hours reading and testing nearly everything I could find about it without any success ...

I followed your s-b-s instructions but no luck, no connection possible. I tried on the D7200 and D750.

The strange thing about it, I can't find the Network Cameras option under Tools! The ...