Good to know that it's not related to an updated OS.
Search found 3 matches
- 20.01.2026 13:26
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Compatibility with MacOs 26 (Tahoe)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 506
Re: Compatibility with MacOs 26 (Tahoe)
Ah ok. Then apparently never used it before
Good to know that it's not related to an updated OS.
Good to know that it's not related to an updated OS.
- 20.01.2026 13:20
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Compatibility with MacOs 26 (Tahoe)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 506
Re: Compatibility with MacOs 26 (Tahoe)
Hi Catherine,
I do exually experience a problem in MacOS Tahoe 26.2.
When saving a rendered file the keyboard shortcut command+v to paste a name in the naming field is not working. Command+c, copy from a different program is working but not the paste part in Helicon Focus. I just discovered this ...
I do exually experience a problem in MacOS Tahoe 26.2.
When saving a rendered file the keyboard shortcut command+v to paste a name in the naming field is not working. Command+c, copy from a different program is working but not the paste part in Helicon Focus. I just discovered this ...
- 08.09.2015 12:52
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Locked output files in wondows
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5751
Locked output files in wondows
Hello,
I'm using the trail version of Helicon Remote and Focus on a windows pc to see if it's the right software for us. Retouching is done on a Mac.
When I save the Focus output file, it's not accessible for other computers (mac) on the LAN. The icon in windows explorer shows a little lock but ...
I'm using the trail version of Helicon Remote and Focus on a windows pc to see if it's the right software for us. Retouching is done on a Mac.
When I save the Focus output file, it's not accessible for other computers (mac) on the LAN. The icon in windows explorer shows a little lock but ...