Hi Stas, How are you? and all our Helicon Filter friends and supporters.
I thought I lost Helicon Filter. My desk top got virus and wiped out all
my passwords, serial #, files, everything. After that wipe out,I moved to
my celfon for pictures. No more desk top. But I stillhad old Helicon Filter on ...
Search found 5 matches
- 17.10.2018 07:41
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Happy to be back.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2672
- 24.09.2015 01:00
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: Re-discovering Montage
- Replies: 1
- Views: 16853
Re-discovering Montage
Hi Stas,
Learning Montage again.
Thanks
Learning Montage again.
Thanks
- 23.09.2015 21:50
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: Using Artistic Blur, erase tool to isolate subject.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9839
- 14.09.2015 17:16
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: Using Artistic Blur, erase tool to isolate subject.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9839
Re: Using Artistic Blur, erase tool to isolate subject.
Hi Stas,
I'd like to use Artistic blur first on an image, then, just click on selection while still inside Artistic Blur panel.
That is, no need to close Artistic Blur before going to Selection .
Or open an image in Artistic Blur, then, make selection with selection brush inside Artistic Blur ...
I'd like to use Artistic blur first on an image, then, just click on selection while still inside Artistic Blur panel.
That is, no need to close Artistic Blur before going to Selection .
Or open an image in Artistic Blur, then, make selection with selection brush inside Artistic Blur ...
- 11.09.2015 04:11
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: Using Artistic Blur, erase tool to isolate subject.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9839
Using Artistic Blur, erase tool to isolate subject.
Hi, here's an edited pix using artistic blur, eraser.
I applied blur to the whole image, then, erased the jumping figure.
( pix taken 23Aug2015 - L.A. )
Is it possible in the future, you include in the Artistic Blur panel the selection tool.
Thanks
Mitz
I applied blur to the whole image, then, erased the jumping figure.
( pix taken 23Aug2015 - L.A. )
Is it possible in the future, you include in the Artistic Blur panel the selection tool.
Thanks
Mitz