I sent in emails from Helicon Remote. Able to connect via Canon Connect and operate shutter remotely, look at images on the camera remotely --- but Helicon Remote locks up and then I send an email describing the error.
What is the fix?
Search found 27 matches
- 20.06.2018 11:45
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: unable to connect to Canon EOS Rebel T7i DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4487
- 03.05.2018 00:58
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: PAUSING RENDERING ???
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3019
PAUSING RENDERING ???
HOW CAN I PAUSE RENDERING?
- 18.04.2018 10:06
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 18412
Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M)
<t>Does the Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M) (to be released shortly) work with Helicon remotes such as the Helicon Tube or the Helicon Remote?
- 16.03.2018 18:41
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: FB Tube IR signal transfer
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4544
Re: FB Tube IR signal transfer
When do you do the IR signal transfer?
Even though the IR is touching the tube & the volume is at max, I am unable to get the green light to light up.
Even though the IR is touching the tube & the volume is at max, I am unable to get the green light to light up.
- 27.09.2017 03:20
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: wifi tethering to Canon 5DS
- Replies: 8
- Views: 10913
wifi tethering to Canon 5DS
Has there been progress in using the Canon Wi-Fi adaptor W-E1 for wireless tethering to Helicon Remote?
- 27.06.2017 01:46
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote for iPhone & iPad
- Replies: 8
- Views: 11920
Re: Helicon Remote for iPhone & iPad
So, as far as I can tell, there is no wireless option for the Canon EOS 5DS R DSLR?
If the issue is finding the lightest wired option, the Mac Air or the Surface Pro 4; do you have a preference? Realistically, what is the longest USB that could be used?
Is there a chance that the Canon W-E1 Wi-Fi ...
If the issue is finding the lightest wired option, the Mac Air or the Surface Pro 4; do you have a preference? Realistically, what is the longest USB that could be used?
Is there a chance that the Canon W-E1 Wi-Fi ...
- 23.06.2017 19:22
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote for iPhone & iPad
- Replies: 8
- Views: 11920
Re: Helicon Remote for iPhone & iPad
I bought the lifetime license many years ago. Can you have someone check to see what sort of lifetime license that I bought?
- 23.06.2017 02:16
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote for iPhone & iPad
- Replies: 8
- Views: 11920
Re: Helicon Remote for iPhone & iPad
Two questions:
(1) Since I bought the lifetime license version of Helicon Focus, do I still have to pay to get Helicon Remote for either the OS or the Android.
(2) Can the Galaxy Tablet A control the Canon EOS 5DR if the has wireless connectivity via the W-E1 adapter? Also, I have another wireless ...
(1) Since I bought the lifetime license version of Helicon Focus, do I still have to pay to get Helicon Remote for either the OS or the Android.
(2) Can the Galaxy Tablet A control the Canon EOS 5DR if the has wireless connectivity via the W-E1 adapter? Also, I have another wireless ...
- 22.06.2017 06:18
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote for iPhone & iPad
- Replies: 8
- Views: 11920
Helicon Remote for iPhone & iPad
I was surprised to see this version of Helicon Remote listed for iPhones & iPads. After looking at one of your video tutorials, it was understanding that only an Android phone could be used.
I have a Canon EOS 5Ds and have used Helicon Remote with the desktop. For the Canon to have Wi-Fi capability ...
I have a Canon EOS 5Ds and have used Helicon Remote with the desktop. For the Canon to have Wi-Fi capability ...
- 22.06.2017 02:49
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: do you have any experence with using the following devices to help with focus stacking?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6128
do you have any experence with using the following devices to help with focus stacking?
Edelkrone USA FlexTILT Head 2
or
ZenFocus?
or
ZenFocus?
- 28.08.2016 09:24
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Canon E0S 5DSR
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4969
Canon E0S 5DSR
I sent in a bug report.
I am confused and having trouble taking focus bracketing shots. I live in San Francisco Bay area on the Peninsula near Palo Alto. Is there anyone available who could work as a paid tutor to get me up to speed? Is it possible to phone anyone for real-time help?
I am using ...
I am confused and having trouble taking focus bracketing shots. I live in San Francisco Bay area on the Peninsula near Palo Alto. Is there anyone available who could work as a paid tutor to get me up to speed? Is it possible to phone anyone for real-time help?
I am using ...
- 04.05.2016 00:33
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Helicon Soft indicates that an update in available
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4214
Helicon Soft indicates that an update in available
But after I download it and click on "update", there is a box that appears which is "frozen" that says "update in progress" but nothing happens? 
- 26.11.2014 01:27
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: suggestions for a optimum camera/lens for macro
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5870
Re: suggestions for a optimum camera/lens for macro
Assuming I prefer a Canon to have the higher resolution, what would be your choice for camera/lens combination for unlimited budget and moderate budget?
- 25.11.2014 10:32
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Helicon 3D viewer
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3393
Helicon 3D viewer
How to quickly pause the rotation (without reducing speed to zero)?
- 22.11.2014 02:50
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: suggestions for a optimum camera/lens for macro
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5870
suggestions for a optimum camera/lens for macro
I have a Sony RX1 which I am very happy with except for the absence of a wireless shutter release. In addition, I do not think the Helicon Remote is supported.
I think I will need to buy a different camera/lens combo to make
optimum use of the Cognisys products and also the Helicon Remote
Software ...
I think I will need to buy a different camera/lens combo to make
optimum use of the Cognisys products and also the Helicon Remote
Software ...