Hi Dan...hi everyone!
It has been a while from my latest post here...so I thought I'll drop a line to say "hi!" :-) Keep up the good work!
In these years, I have travelled a lot...these are just few of my favourite photos taken in 2007 and 2008!
http://www.juzaphoto.com/shared_files/photos2 ...
Search found 15 matches
- 30.11.2008 23:51
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: Hello from Juza! :-)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 8527
- 30.11.2008 22:40
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: Nuremberg, Germany, night shots
- Replies: 12
- Views: 28757
- 24.04.2005 13:09
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Micro
- Topic: Cyclops (24 image stack combined with Helicon Focus)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 22444
Fast!
http://www.juzaphoto.com/npn/127.jpg
Nikon D70, Nikkor 18-70 @ 25, 1/30 f11, iso 200, RAW.
I've just come back from the rally ;-)
There were many "elaborated" cars and also some prototypes, as the one that you see in this photo. Pretty funny 8)
I used a slow shutter speed and I "tracked" the ...
Nikon D70, Nikkor 18-70 @ 25, 1/30 f11, iso 200, RAW.
I've just come back from the rally ;-)
There were many "elaborated" cars and also some prototypes, as the one that you see in this photo. Pretty funny 8)
I used a slow shutter speed and I "tracked" the ...
- 08.10.2004 19:55
- Forum: Shooting
- Topic: Vanessa io
- Replies: 2
- Views: 16164
- 07.10.2004 20:13
- Forum: Shooting
- Topic: Vanessa io
- Replies: 2
- Views: 16164
Vanessa io

Nikon D70, Nikkor 70-300 @ 240, 1/100 f11, iso 200, raw, flash, tripod.
This is one of the most beautiful italian butterflies IMO.
Comments and critiques are appreciated!
- 06.09.2004 02:04
- Forum: Shooting
- Topic: Chrysanthemum sp.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 20723
The halo reduction works well(the halo has disappeared), but the image looks a bit softer than mine(see magnified crops : http://www.juzaphoto.com/npn/halo_hnf_01.jpg )...there can be various reasons :
- noise filtering
The original image was taken at the lowest ISO value of my D70 and it was very ...
- noise filtering
The original image was taken at the lowest ISO value of my D70 and it was very ...
- 05.09.2004 18:39
- Forum: Shooting
- Topic: Chrysanthemum sp.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 20723
Hi Dan,
I remove the halos "manually" with the pencil tool of Windows' Paint...a slow process, but it works
This is the not sharpened copy :
http://www.juzaphoto.com/npn/juza_red-flower.jpg
I remove the halos "manually" with the pencil tool of Windows' Paint...a slow process, but it works
This is the not sharpened copy :
http://www.juzaphoto.com/npn/juza_red-flower.jpg
- 02.09.2004 20:09
- Forum: Shooting
- Topic: Chrysanthemum sp.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 20723
Chrysanthemum sp.

Taken with Nikon D70.
Post processing : saturation, sharpening, halo remotion.
This time I had to fight with a green halo
(you can see the photo before the halo remotion here--->
http://www.juzaphoto.com/npn/halo_116.jpg )
- 25.08.2004 22:10
- Forum: Shooting
- Topic: Devastation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 19702
- 25.08.2004 20:01
- Forum: Shooting
- Topic: Devastation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 19702
Re: Hi, Juza
I like your picture very much. I wonder if it would be possible for you to post another copy of the picture before you removed the sharpening halos so we can compare them in that respect. if you can, I would appreciate it. Floyd Grant
Hi Floyd,
thanks for the comment :-) , I'll post the other ...
Hi Floyd,
thanks for the comment :-) , I'll post the other ...
- 25.08.2004 01:48
- Forum: Shooting
- Topic: Devastation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 19702
Devastation
http://www.juzaphoto.com/npn/112.jpg
Nikon D70, Nikkor 18-70 at 18, 1/80 f16, iso 200, RAW, tripod.
Post processing : sharpening, 100% of full frame.
In late sixties a sky-lift and some buldings were built on Mt.Bue (Italy). After some years, it failed (I do not know the precise reason ...
Nikon D70, Nikkor 18-70 at 18, 1/80 f16, iso 200, RAW, tripod.
Post processing : sharpening, 100% of full frame.
In late sixties a sky-lift and some buldings were built on Mt.Bue (Italy). After some years, it failed (I do not know the precise reason ...
- 16.08.2004 20:51
- Forum: Shooting
- Topic: Bee in-flight
- Replies: 3
- Views: 16957
- 16.08.2004 19:54
- Forum: Shooting
- Topic: Bee in-flight
- Replies: 3
- Views: 16957
Bee in-flight
http://www.juzaphoto.com/photos/17.jpg
Nikon D70, AF Nikkor 70-300 f4-5.6 ED D, 1/4000 f11, iso 1600. Piacenza, Italy.
Post processing : noise filtering, saturation, sharpening, minor cloning. The image is a 50% crop from the original 6 megapixel image.
The use of high iso permits to freeze ...
Nikon D70, AF Nikkor 70-300 f4-5.6 ED D, 1/4000 f11, iso 1600. Piacenza, Italy.
Post processing : noise filtering, saturation, sharpening, minor cloning. The image is a 50% crop from the original 6 megapixel image.
The use of high iso permits to freeze ...