Search found 4 matches
- 23.04.2010 13:45
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Micro
- Topic: Newby having trouble
- Replies: 3
- Views: 16084
Re: Newby having trouble
We do plan to add support of stepper motor into Helicon Remote. We should have the motor in a week or two and will need some weeks to program and test it. I would appreciate your feedback and testing. We plan to use Trinamic PD3-110-42 motor but the program should work with any Trinamic motors. We ...
- 01.04.2010 15:41
- Forum: Shooting
- Topic: Focussing stack using Microscope ?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 70453
Re: Focussing stack using Microscope ?
Thats great news.
I would be happy to install and test the setup. Do you know of any suppliers here in the UK? I think RS should be able to help
Jackal
I would be happy to install and test the setup. Do you know of any suppliers here in the UK? I think RS should be able to help
Jackal
- 31.03.2010 13:28
- Forum: Shooting
- Topic: Focussing stack using Microscope ?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 70453
Focussing stack using Microscope ?
Hi there
Having a little difficulty getting a good stack.
Im using a Russian Biolam compound microscope and would like to make the focusing steps more precise and possibly automated. Is there a way this could be done with a stepping motor and and some diy skill? or maybe is there a way to ...
Having a little difficulty getting a good stack.
Im using a Russian Biolam compound microscope and would like to make the focusing steps more precise and possibly automated. Is there a way this could be done with a stepping motor and and some diy skill? or maybe is there a way to ...
- 31.03.2010 13:19
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Micro
- Topic: Newby having trouble
- Replies: 3
- Views: 16084
Newby having trouble
Hi
Recently purchased Helicon focus but having some varied results. I would like so much to get somewhere near Charles Krebs as his work is outstanding
Current setup
LPL copy stand
Canon 5D MK11
Novaflex bellows
Biolam compound microscope with 4X 10X 40X plan objectives
LPL enlarger head as ...
Recently purchased Helicon focus but having some varied results. I would like so much to get somewhere near Charles Krebs as his work is outstanding
Current setup
LPL copy stand
Canon 5D MK11
Novaflex bellows
Biolam compound microscope with 4X 10X 40X plan objectives
LPL enlarger head as ...