Search found 15 matches
- 19.06.2016 00:24
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Internal render error : 5
- Replies: 11
- Views: 13003
Re: Internal render error : 5
Thanx for the reply. Yes, I resized the images and it worked perfectly.
- 15.06.2016 21:33
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Internal render error : 5
- Replies: 11
- Views: 13003
Re: Internal render error : 5
Thanx for the info. I have uploaded the files to the file server. I am wondering if the problem is caused by each file being too big.
- 10.06.2016 20:30
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Internal render error : 5
- Replies: 11
- Views: 13003
Re: Internal render error : 5
My version of Focus is up-to-date. I am running Focus on Windows. The zip files I want to send to you to evaluate are too big. Is there another method one can use to send the files to you.
Thanx
Thanx
- 09.06.2016 08:16
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Internal render error : 5
- Replies: 11
- Views: 13003
Internal render error : 5
I am trying to render tif images together after they were generated by Photomatix (hdr program). Do you know what is happening? Do you have a list of error codes for all aspects of Helicon Focus?
Thanx
Thanx
- 12.11.2011 21:37
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Installing Latest Version - source files corrupt. NEED HELP!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3209
Installing Latest Version - source files corrupt. NEED HELP!
I am trying to install your latest version
Helicon Focus (Lite, Pro, Pro X64) 5.2.11 (28.10.2011) (71.4 Mb) and have encountered problems. I get the message that the following files are corrupt:
focus_tutorials.avi
NkBrowseLib5.dll
NkImgSDK.dll
RCSigProc.dll
Strato7.dll
and many more...
I had to ...
Helicon Focus (Lite, Pro, Pro X64) 5.2.11 (28.10.2011) (71.4 Mb) and have encountered problems. I get the message that the following files are corrupt:
focus_tutorials.avi
NkBrowseLib5.dll
NkImgSDK.dll
RCSigProc.dll
Strato7.dll
and many more...
I had to ...
- 07.06.2011 17:31
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote and Canon 40D not working
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5399
Re: Helicon Remote and Canon 40D not working
I have sent my files to you for analysis. I hope you can solve the problem quickly.
I have another question.
I work in the field with my camera and computer where there is no Internet connection. Is the program able to create an error report onto my hard-drive when I have a problem and send it ...
I have another question.
I work in the field with my camera and computer where there is no Internet connection. Is the program able to create an error report onto my hard-drive when I have a problem and send it ...
- 03.06.2011 22:41
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote and Canon 40D not working
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5399
Helicon Remote and Canon 40D not working
I just installed the latest copy of Helicon Focus (5.2.3) on my machine. When I try to use Helicon Remote, I get the message about Remote not able to find my camera. In addition, my camera keeps saying it is busy and I cannot do anything with it unless I power it off. Are you aware of this issue and ...
- 24.05.2011 02:43
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: ipad
- Replies: 12
- Views: 16456
Re: ipad
Do you have a road-map / time frame when you will be doing this. I am currently looking to get a tablet for myself for my work and would like to make sure that the one I get will allow Remote and Focus to run properly.
- 19.05.2011 05:14
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: ipad
- Replies: 12
- Views: 16456
Re: ipad
Further to the question, will you be looking at having Remote run on an Android based tablet (Galaxy Tab, Zoom, etc..)?
- 25.02.2011 09:48
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: problem with aligning HDR images
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3819
Re: problem with aligning HDR images
Yes, I changed the preferences in Photomatix not to crop the images and the final results were able to work properly in Helicon Focus.
Thanx
Thanx
- 19.02.2011 06:53
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: problem with aligning HDR images
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3819
problem with aligning HDR images
I am using Helicon Remote to capture a closeup image. In addition, I am trying to some exposure bracketing for each image shot. When finished, I use Photomatix to process my exposure bracketed shots for a HDR effect. I then use Helicon Focus to "stack" my images together. Unfortunately, I am ...
- 29.04.2010 20:57
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote and Canon 40D
- Replies: 19
- Views: 25383
Re: Helicon Remote and Canon 40D
The program is able to detect the camera. I can also see my subject in Live View. In addition, the top display on my camera says Busy when I am using Remote.
I am not sure what Canon Utility is.
I am not sure what Canon Utility is.
- 28.04.2010 08:11
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote and Canon 40D
- Replies: 19
- Views: 25383
Re: Helicon Remote and Canon 40D
Here are the attached files for you to review. Tried to attach files, did not want to work. Get message "The extension log is not allowed"
HeliconRemote.log
04459.816 Version of library remoteControl: 1.0.7(01.04.2010) 0x0000007b
00000.098 Version of library remoteControl: event=0x0000007b
00000 ...
HeliconRemote.log
04459.816 Version of library remoteControl: 1.0.7(01.04.2010) 0x0000007b
00000.098 Version of library remoteControl: event=0x0000007b
00000 ...
- 26.04.2010 22:24
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote and Canon 40D
- Replies: 19
- Views: 25383
Re: Helicon Remote and Canon 40D
My question now is - will you be including the 40D as part of the cameras your Remote software will be supporting in the near future?
- 25.04.2010 08:47
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote and Canon 40D
- Replies: 19
- Views: 25383
Helicon Remote and Canon 40D
I am currently evaluating your products to see if they are able to meet my personal photography needs.
I have no problems working with Focus, however I do have some major difficulties with Remote. I have a Canon 40D camera. I have not found any information on your site that you support this model ...
I have no problems working with Focus, however I do have some major difficulties with Remote. I have a Canon 40D camera. I have not found any information on your site that you support this model ...