Search found 5 matches
- 23.07.2010 08:39
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote and Canon 40D
- Replies: 19
- Views: 25401
Re: Helicon Remote and Canon 40D
I never heard from you. I have ignored prompts to upgrade to version 5.1.9. Is this now safe for Canon 40D?
- 18.05.2010 05:14
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote and Canon 40D
- Replies: 19
- Views: 25401
Re: Helicon Remote and Canon 40D
I have now got some control back but it won't go to the final marked focal depth, leaving the tail of the fly out of focus. I tried taking a few extra shots and inserting them manually but that stuffed up the resulting image.
Then I tried again, set the starting focal point and zoomed down to the ...
Then I tried again, set the starting focal point and zoomed down to the ...
- 18.05.2010 03:22
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote and Canon 40D
- Replies: 19
- Views: 25401
Re: Helicon Remote and Canon 40D
I now cannot get the focus to move at all using the computer in either program.
Have not heard from you via direct email either.
Geoff
Have not heard from you via direct email either.
Geoff
- 17.05.2010 02:47
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote and Canon 40D
- Replies: 19
- Views: 25401
Re: Helicon Remote and Canon 40D
Thanks I look forward to hearing from you.
Geoff
Geoff
- 14.05.2010 10:25
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote and Canon 40D
- Replies: 19
- Views: 25401
Re: Helicon Remote and Canon 40D
I downloaded and installed the latest version of Helicon Focus 5.1.2 but had the same problems with my Canon 40D. I know this model was the prefered camera sold with the Visionaty Digital system for a while. So I am sure there are plenty of other users with this camera. It worked fine with Helicon ...