Stas:
I just downloaded your software and am anxious to use it but I don't see any instructions for use. Are they available and if so where?
Regards,
Herman
Search found 3 matches
- 16.11.2010 17:17
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote Mac Beta testing
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9022
- 22.07.2010 18:05
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Mac Beta
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6807
Mac Beta
Hi:
If it's possible, I would definitely be interested in contributing to the beta testing of Helicon Remote for the Mac. I have a Nikon D300.
Herman Rodriguez
If it's possible, I would definitely be interested in contributing to the beta testing of Helicon Remote for the Mac. I have a Nikon D300.
Herman Rodriguez
- 21.05.2010 16:01
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Mac availability
- Replies: 13
- Views: 12540
Mac availability
Hi:
I'm new to the forums and I see several months ago you said that the Mac version of Helicon Remote would be available in a couple of months. Could you update your estimate of its availability?
Herman R.
I'm new to the forums and I see several months ago you said that the Mac version of Helicon Remote would be available in a couple of months. Could you update your estimate of its availability?
Herman R.