Hi Stas
YES!
But this is a little wish in comparison with the importance of saving the projects..
Search found 3 matches
- 27.08.2016 10:39
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Saving stack map or stack data
- Replies: 11
- Views: 13547
- 24.08.2016 09:05
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Saving stack map or stack data
- Replies: 11
- Views: 13547
Re: Saving stack map or stack data
Hi Stas
Thanks for investigating!
It is very important for me to be able to come back to a project. First I put the stacks together to see the first results and do the first ajustments.
But I need to come back to each project for all the fine work later and I need to be sure I really can do that ...
Thanks for investigating!
It is very important for me to be able to come back to a project. First I put the stacks together to see the first results and do the first ajustments.
But I need to come back to each project for all the fine work later and I need to be sure I really can do that ...
- 23.08.2016 17:37
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Saving stack map or stack data
- Replies: 11
- Views: 13547
Re: Saving stack map or stack data
Hi folks!
I tried currently to save active projects (made in DNG-format) and load them again.
It seems that the saving worked but I'm not sure.
But loading a project does not work for unknown reasons.
To load it, I chose the file xyzname.hproj
But just a white window appeared and vanished quickly ...
I tried currently to save active projects (made in DNG-format) and load them again.
It seems that the saving worked but I'm not sure.
But loading a project does not work for unknown reasons.
To load it, I chose the file xyzname.hproj
But just a white window appeared and vanished quickly ...