Ahh.... didn't realise it was saving both file types. I also resolved the focusing error after searching the previous posts.
Many thanks.. now to start experimenting with Remote and Focus
Search found 2 matches
- 18.12.2016 01:03
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Internal render error : 5
- Replies: 11
- Views: 13017
- 13.12.2016 01:28
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Internal render error : 5
- Replies: 11
- Views: 13017
Re: Internal render error : 5
I just downloaded Helicon Pro, and cannot seem to render any images and keep getting the Internal Render Error 5.
Using a Microsoft Surface with Windows 10.
Here is a crude stack taken with manual focus, because I'm also having problems with Helicon Focus taking stacks automatically
https://www ...
Using a Microsoft Surface with Windows 10.
Here is a crude stack taken with manual focus, because I'm also having problems with Helicon Focus taking stacks automatically
https://www ...