Search found 2 matches
- 29.07.2010 17:01
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote and Canon 40D
- Replies: 19
- Views: 25406
Re: Helicon Remote and Canon 40D
For Info I thought I might try an earlier version of the software given that a previous board contributor said that an earlier version had worked with the Canon 40D. I didn't find an older version but did find your recent release, not sure if Helicon remote was updated but Helicon Focus is now 5.1 ...
- 24.07.2010 17:13
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon Remote and Canon 40D
- Replies: 19
- Views: 25406
Re: Helicon Remote and Canon 40D
Hi, I have just downloaded the trial version of Helicon Focus after it was mentioned in Digital Camera magazine. I particularly like the idea of Helicon Remote but I have a Camera 40D and the focusing function does not appear to work, IE a similar problem to that described in this thread.
I have ...
I have ...