It works by me.
Windows 7 home premium running as an virtual machine on mac OS X (No native mac app yet) Should work with xp and vista also!
I have no nikon apps running when i start helicon remote. i first make te wire connection with camera off. then turn camera on (windows response with usual ...
Search found 4 matches
- 31.07.2010 13:40
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: D300 nikon
- Replies: 12
- Views: 11647
- 29.07.2010 19:40
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Mac Nikon D300 NEF small pictures!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5073
Re: Mac Nikon D300 NEF small pictures!
Hello Stas,
There is nothing wrong with the support of raw files in other apps. Nikon D300 is supported in osx since leopard 1.5.2 No other apps fails. iPhoto, Aperture, Preview, Hasselblad rawconverter (phocus).
Only Helicon Focus does. so i think its to easy to refer to an general document from ...
There is nothing wrong with the support of raw files in other apps. Nikon D300 is supported in osx since leopard 1.5.2 No other apps fails. iPhoto, Aperture, Preview, Hasselblad rawconverter (phocus).
Only Helicon Focus does. so i think its to easy to refer to an general document from ...
- 29.07.2010 13:39
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: How to join the Mac Beta program
- Replies: 27
- Views: 25468
How to join the Mac Beta program
Hello,
I am playing with the pc version of helicon remote on my mac via an virtual machine with window7 installed on it. I was wondering if i can join the beta program of the mac version of helicon remote. And so contribute in the process of the birth of the mac release.
My camera is a Nikon D300 ...
I am playing with the pc version of helicon remote on my mac via an virtual machine with window7 installed on it. I was wondering if i can join the beta program of the mac version of helicon remote. And so contribute in the process of the birth of the mac release.
My camera is a Nikon D300 ...
- 29.07.2010 13:30
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Mac Nikon D300 NEF small pictures!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5073
Mac Nikon D300 NEF small pictures!
Hello,
I have a real problem with processing my RAW (nef) with the mac version Pro(x64) version 4.2.2
When i use the standard NEF file it use very smal about 120x160 pixels images. When i first convert the nef to dng it works great. But this is just a work around. I have seen on other post in this ...
I have a real problem with processing my RAW (nef) with the mac version Pro(x64) version 4.2.2
When i use the standard NEF file it use very smal about 120x160 pixels images. When i first convert the nef to dng it works great. But this is just a work around. I have seen on other post in this ...